Author Topic: Roll Call. Even if you're just lurking, please post so we know you still visit  (Read 3293 times)

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
Just trying to get a feel for who still finds their way here from time to time.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: Roll Call. Even if you're just lurking, please post so we know you still visit
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 14, 2019, 05:42:40 PM »
Present

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: Roll Call. Even if you're just lurking, please post so we know you still visit
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 14, 2019, 11:51:33 PM »
 :)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 11:33:55 PM »
yo

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 07:00:01 PM »
This seems like a trap

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 07:11:51 PM »
Greetings.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 17, 2019, 04:31:08 PM »
Always posting something in the Gaming Forums.

Offline ren

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 02:18:06 PM »
holla

Offline ender

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 06:35:19 PM »
It's me

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 05:51:23 PM »
Hey

Hoob and I had ramen last week
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline JacksRag(e)

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, October 24, 2019, 12:57:50 AM »
This is true.

Offline ren

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, October 24, 2019, 02:36:11 PM »
Did you guys talk about us?

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, October 24, 2019, 06:27:02 PM »
About what a bitch Pugnate is, yes
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, November 17, 2019, 08:54:03 PM »
I'm always around, especially when the billing comes around and reminds me I'm still paying for everything. haha

How's everybody? I swear to God lately all I do is school and stress out.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline poomcgoo

« Reply #14 on: Monday, April 20, 2020, 01:45:44 PM »
Sup fellas.  I would be sad if I found this place disappeared one day, so thanks Que

Offline Cools!

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Let's burn.
« Reply #15 on: Monday, April 27, 2020, 06:35:57 AM »
Hello hello! :D

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2020, 05:59:49 AM »
I'm here. I come by once or twice a month usually. I think it's mostly because things are slower around here now. There's new posts less often, so I check back less often, then I forget to check for a while.

Offline ren

• Veteran
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2020, 03:33:16 PM »
I'm here. I come by once or twice a month usually. I think it's mostly because things are slower around here now. There's new posts less often, so I check back less often, then I forget to check for a while.

We're stuck in a loop. I could post more but the board is slow and the board is slow because nobody posts.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2020, 06:41:43 PM »
MysterD tries hard with the gaming posts, but I hardly play games at all anymore. I only play single player games and even then the last game I beat was Dying Light. Before that it was The Last of Us. I just can't relate. Unless you want to talk about one of the Jackbox Games Party Packs.

Nowadays I'm more inclined to talk about security, technology, TV shows, culture, economics, or politics.

Offline ren

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: Friday, May 08, 2020, 01:33:29 PM »
Same, video games are a rare indulgence for me these days. I don't know why but the appeal has just gone away. Although I am excited for The Last Of Us 2 since the original is the last game I played which I truly enjoyed.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #20 on: Friday, May 08, 2020, 10:16:59 PM »
I'm all about the games! Yeah! Woo! Change is never good!

Er...uh....

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, May 09, 2020, 11:45:53 AM »
For the past 6 years, I mostly stopped playing video games. My PC was too old to run current games well, and I just did not have the time and effort to get into video games after work. Recently, I picked it back up as I bought a new PC and the pandemic means I am staying home and have a lot more free time at home, especially on the weekends.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, May 10, 2020, 05:35:54 PM »
Are you still in Calgary?

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #23 on: Monday, May 11, 2020, 04:53:58 PM »
I am, though before the pandemic I spent a fair bit of time away with business travel. Grounded now, obviously, and don't see any business travel for the foreseeable future.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 03:02:05 AM »
Hi, I'm still alive.

Every few months I take a look here.

Lockdown is tough. Both me and the wife are working from home full time with a toddler who's about to turn two, along with two frustrated dogs who aren't getting walked enough!

I picked up the FFVII remake the other day, which is the first game I've bought in several years (I do play quite a lot of Overwatch though).

With the little one, my latest obsession is Duplo. I can't wait until he's old enough for Lego, but this will do for now!

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 05:36:21 AM »
I don't have a lot of time for games, but I still enjoy them and play them as much as I'm able. Less so these days, and the only real excuse I have is language practice, so at this point 85%+ of the games I play are Japanese. Quarantine hasn't improved things for me as far as time goes at all, sadly, but school is almost done. Looking for work is next on the agenda.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 06:10:31 AM »
With the little one, my latest obsession is Duplo. I can't wait until he's old enough for Lego, but this will do for now!
I'm also a Lego man! I used to have a couple huge bins of random Lego bits. I built all kinds of cool stuff just with my own imagination.

Once, I even came up with a sport called "Battleram" where the goal was to build a rolling vehicle that would protect Lego Man in a head-on collision with another battleram. You would keep ramming two of them together and whoever's Lego Man fell out of the vehicle first lost.

There were no real rules other than the one. At first everyone had all these creative designs like low ramps or things bristling with 16x2s. But quickly the vehicles turned into these extremely long, dense rectangles. It was so fun. I think I even recorded them on a camcorder. 😂

Sorry that you are stuck with Duplo at the moment.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 10:16:01 PM »
Hi, I'm still alive.

Every few months I take a look here.

Lockdown is tough. Both me and the wife are working from home full time with a toddler who's about to turn two, along with two frustrated dogs who aren't getting walked enough!

I picked up the FFVII remake the other day, which is the first game I've bought in several years (I do play quite a lot of Overwatch though).

I'm not going to lie man, I occasionally think about the story where your flatmate was into some shady shit and the police banged down your door and confiscated your work laptop.  I picture that conversation at work the next day and chuckle a little.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #28 on: Friday, June 26, 2020, 04:45:32 AM »
Once, I even came up with a sport called "Battleram" where the goal was to build a rolling vehicle that would protect Lego Man in a head-on collision with another battleram. You would keep ramming two of them together and whoever's Lego Man fell out of the vehicle first lost.
That sounds awesome - I'll have to remember that for when he's a bit bigger!

I'm not going to lie man, I occasionally think about the story where your flatmate was into some shady shit and the police banged down your door and confiscated your work laptop.  I picture that conversation at work the next day and chuckle a little.
Yeah, that was an err... interesting time in my life. Last I heard, that guy was addicted to heroin and someone od'd in his house. Very glad I got myself away from people and situations like that! My 30s have been surprisingly conventional given how fucked up my 20s were.

Offline ender

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 05:49:41 AM »
hi

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, July 02, 2020, 09:24:30 AM »
Aloha!

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, July 04, 2020, 04:40:01 PM »
Hi and quick reminder that pugnate is dumb and lame
Suck it, Pugnate.