Author Topic: Majesco games on Steam  (Read 3491 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Majesco games on Steam
« on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 11:27:23 AM »
Now you can get Bloodrayne 1 and 2, Advent Rising, and coming in Oct...Psychonauts!

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: Majesco games on Steam
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 12:30:31 PM »
Psychonauts?? Sweet. I've been trying to nail that title for a while without success.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 01:16:01 PM »
I hate Steam, but if it gets more people to buy Psychonauts, then I'll at least give it a begrudging salute.  That game got slaughtered in the market and there was just no god damned reason for it.  It was a wonderful game, the kind we don't see nearly enough of these days.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 02:28:05 PM »
I hate Steam, but if it gets more people to buy Psychonauts, then I'll at least give it a begrudging salute.  That game got slaughtered in the market and there was just no god damned reason for it.  It was a wonderful game, the kind we don't see nearly enough of these days.
I'm glad to see Psychonauts coming to STEAM, since it's probably hard to come by at stores by now. I knew STEAM, despite of it being often a big pain-in-the-ass and having its annoyances, has to have some up side to it -- hard to find games can be found digitally on there w/out any real hassle or troubles! :)

I guess the only real other upside to having Psychonauts on STEAM is you don't have 5 CD's to shuffle through!! :P
Hey, did they ever release a Retail DVD-Edition for it?

Though down-side is of course dealing w/ STEAM itself -- and it'll take a while to download that game from STEAM, I bet....

And you are damn right: it's a shame the gaming market didn't flock to Psychonauts -- probably b/c other  big name licensed titles were out and people went after them instead. Psychonauts is EASILY worth the price you'll likely find it for, these day and age.

Psychonauts rocks. I do admit: I need to give it more time, myself. The adventuring and humor in the game is great -- and so are the graphics.

Now you can get Bloodrayne 1 and 2, Advent Rising, and coming in Oct...Psychonauts!
Oh, YAY to Advent Rising being put on STEAM. Another Majesco game that should've got better sales than it got. This is the action-packed game that Halo SHOULD'VE and COULD'VE BEEN.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 01:36:32 AM »
Anyone have any idea how much it is going for? I'd check but I really don't want to go through the whole STEAM UPDATE.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 08:34:42 AM »
Psychonauts isnt on steam yet. Comes in Oct. It'll be $10-20 I imagine.