Author Topic: Fish I....dol  (Read 5539 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Fish I....dol
« on: Tuesday, January 02, 2007, 12:02:54 AM »

Had to try it out. While waiting for the adapter for my wide angle to arrive, I decided to buy a cheapo, $10 door peephole at Home Depot and take pictures through it. This is the one that turned out the best. I need to devise a way for it to stay on the camera. Right now I have to hold it in front of the lens which makes taking pictures hard. Also the pics would be better in daylight (I had my lamp like 5 inches from my face for this one.

So yeah...another fun thing to screw with. You can get super close to things with it. In this example, it was practically touching my glasses.

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
Re: Fish I....dol
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 02, 2007, 12:13:51 AM »
Heh. That's a pretty sweet idea there. I like.

Now, seeing as where my mind is right now, I wonder how that'd do with some minis.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 02, 2007, 01:06:00 AM »
Funny stuff.  Where do you come up with these ideas?

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 02, 2007, 09:42:19 AM »
Where else? The internet.

Offline Ace_O_Spades

• Poster Child
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 02, 2007, 04:57:30 PM »
Where else? The internet.

This is the reason I spend so much time online as well... just absorbing crazy amounts of random bullshit and knowledge. And prospered academically because of it. You can do most of your academic research from home nowadays; since the start of the 21st century most notable academic sources have been archiving their volumes electronically. This allows you to only require short trips to the library to find older sources and pick up copies you order from other universities.

Also, I have my pulse on the most up-to-date news information networks which has allowed easy access to current events and media bullshit to rant about to you guys all the time causing ire, boos, hisses and such. It's actually a lot of fun because I know I'm still cool with you guys at the end of the day. Plus it keeps me on my toes.
The CONtrast
...Is the conTRAST
to THE contrast...

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 02, 2007, 10:32:48 PM »
I don't have an internet addiction. I have an information addiction, and the internet is the best source.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 02, 2007, 10:45:08 PM »
You should patent that quote.

Cools

« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 05, 2007, 11:14:49 PM »
Hehe, that's a cool pic.