Author Topic: Jack of All Trades  (Read 3012 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Jack of All Trades
« on: Wednesday, January 10, 2007, 09:07:50 PM »
Short lived Bruce Campbell TV show. I might have posted this before, but I got disc 1 of the series from netflix and watched it. I probably will skip the rest of the discs and just buy the box set. Its just so damn entertaining, its impossible not to love it. Also I now have a crush on Angela Dotchin.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Jack of All Trades
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 10, 2007, 09:35:36 PM »
What's it like?  I haven't heard of it.  I love Bruce Campbell, though.  Don't think I've ever disliked him in anything.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 10, 2007, 09:59:12 PM »
Ah, if you like Bruce you'll love it. He's a special agent during the Revolutionary Wars, gets reassigned to this island thats taken over by the French. He teams up with a female British agent (Angela Dotchin) and together they foil the Frenchs plans.

Also, Bruce takes on the role of a local hero named the "Daring Dragoon"...so he wears a mask and a cape and kicks some ass.

Lots of one-liners and some generally witty writing, just a great goofy show to watch.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 10, 2007, 10:30:23 PM »
I could really use something stupid and goofy to watch.  Been so down in the dumps lately.  Sounds like a good recommendation, I'll check it out!

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 05:48:50 AM »
Haha! I remember this stupid show on the WB, I used to love the theme song. I also remember a really hot chick on there, I think it was Campbell's love interest.