Author Topic: GOD I LOVE MY PSP!  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
GOD I LOVE MY PSP!
« on: Tuesday, February 06, 2007, 11:52:38 PM »
So I was sitting around tonight in a depressive funk because I think Julia's sick and she was already feeling cooped up and such because *I've* been sick, and now I'm thinking I'm not going to get any work done on my music after all, blah blah... so I feel crappy.  When I feel really crappy, sometimes I want to play Ecco the Dolphin.  The games are hard as all get out, but they're so beautiful and calming.  I'm looking forward to Aquaria which I posted about here not too long ago for some of the same reasons, though I have no idea exactly how its going to deliver, but Ecco is my original underwater buddy.

Anyway, I remembered that I haven't looked at Genesis emulation on PSP for a while now, and so I went back and found an apparently decent emulator, and Ecco works great on it!  HELL YES!  The dream is getting so close to 100% complete.  At this point, I have every non-portable Mana (Seiken Densetsu) game running and playable on my PSP, and the GB/GBA games may work fine too (I just haven't yet tried out an emulator for those).  I also have the classic Ecco games running, which is a huge thing.  Super Metroid is on there too of course, and I can probably get the portable ones going there too.  I also have SOTN, Silent Hill, and at some point in the relatively near future, probably FFVII (which I want to someday finish, but the only way I'm ever going to get through the first half for the third fucking time is if I have a portable version).  This is just so much stuff that I've always wanted to have with me wherever I go.  I feel all warm and fuzzy.

I'm a very happy man.  Long live DaX and his hacked firmware, God bless 'im, and the crazy people that spend all their time coding these emulators.

EDIT - Also, go here!

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野