Author Topic: So mad right now  (Read 1917 times)

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
So mad right now
« on: Thursday, March 01, 2007, 02:36:01 PM »
some fucktard keeps stealing my sodas from the fridge at work. when i find him/her there will be hell to pay
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline HxCeddie

Re: So mad right now
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 01, 2007, 05:38:34 PM »
In a moment like this, what you do is take a little liquid ex lax, put it on the rim discreetly, and then wait. You'll find the culprit soon enough.

Or maybe I'm sadistic and just like to laugh at people who can't stop shitting.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 01, 2007, 05:41:20 PM »
Be careful with what you do though to get him back.  I remember reading a story like this and the guy put antifreeze in there or something like that and the guy who stole the drink died.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 01, 2007, 08:01:57 PM »
Harsh.  But yeah, that sucks ass.  I label everything clearly and I think my coworkers are just frightened enough of me to realize that fucking with me is a bad idea.  Being slightly crazy sometimes has fringe benefits.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 01, 2007, 09:34:29 PM »
Put some ink on one side of the can that can't be seen when the fridge is opened. Easy. :)

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 01, 2007, 10:48:19 PM »
I say you go with the gps tracking device / video camera method. Then run in with a big sword when they take it. And post the video online so we can see the hilarity.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 01, 2007, 11:19:26 PM »
I say you go with the gps tracking device / video camera method. Then run in with a big sword when they take it. And post the video online so we can see the hilarity.

hahhaa I love how you suggested something high tech with something medieval.

Press: President Bush! What are your plans for the new threat in Afghanistan?

President: Well at first we are going to use satellite imagery to locate and target our adversary. Then we are going to use our splinter cell agents armed with the new cloaking devices to sneak past their defense. Once inside our agents will use electromagnetic pulse grenades to disarm the cameras and heat censors. Once the target is reached our agents will take out their barb wired baseball bats and smack the target in his balls.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 02, 2007, 06:55:12 AM »
Harsh.  But yeah, that sucks ass.  I label everything clearly and I think my coworkers are just frightened enough of me to realize that fucking with me is a bad idea.  Being slightly crazy sometimes has fringe benefits.

More like FRIDGE benefits! Haha! I crack me up.