Author Topic: So I quit  (Read 4078 times)

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
So I quit
« on: Monday, March 12, 2007, 09:40:11 AM »
I've been playing very little for the past 2 months so I just decided to throw in the towel. I've kinda been seeing this girl and I have no time anymore. In fact, I have done very little gaming in general.

I never even got to 70 lol
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
Re: So I quit
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 12, 2007, 10:31:17 AM »
Haha really?  I would have expected you to get to 70.  Anyway, congratulations to quitting.  I haven't played WoW since the expansion came out, and I am really thinking about whether or not I should get back into it when school is over.

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 12, 2007, 10:56:47 AM »
pretty gal >> WoW imo
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 12, 2007, 11:05:25 AM »
No doubt.

Offline Jedi

• Poster Child
« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 12, 2007, 12:34:17 PM »
I stopped playing about 2 months ago, ended my subscription about 3 weeks ago now I think.
I'm not seeing anyone nor am I supper busy its just recent PC problems meant the game files became corrupt and I just couldn't be arsed installing the game again + the expansion.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #5 on: Monday, March 12, 2007, 05:46:47 PM »
pretty gal >> WoW imo
Staring at a blank wall >> WoW IMO

Offline ScaryTooth

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 12, 2007, 06:10:03 PM »
I haven't played much in the past couple weeks. I just haven't had the time.

W7RE

« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 12, 2007, 08:21:42 PM »
I'm still playing. Still addicted I guess you could say. Got my rogue to 70 and finally started raiding on him, and I shoudl hit 68 on my blood elf paladin tonight.

Offline shock

• Poster Child
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 11:18:09 AM »
I quit about a month ago as well.  I just never really got into BC.  Maybe when I have a lot of time to kill I can get back into it.  I just have too much going on.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 11:34:36 AM »
pretty gal >> WoW imo

WoW will never ask you if it looks fat, and will only suck $10 a month.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 07:07:40 PM »
$15, actually.

Yeah... I really wanted to get back into it, but with Sy not playing... well, anything anymore, and not having as much time, it just seems like it isn't going to happen.  At this point I actually kind of doubt that I'll even *get* the expansion.  Unless we can get the gang back together, I just don't care.  The game itself is great and fun and all that, but the experience was made for me entirely because of the great people I got to play with.  Trying to play it without that would be like trying to play without a keyboard now.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 08:25:48 PM »
I feel the same as Que. I had resubscribed and just wasnt into it at all since I wasnt playing with anyone. While I'd love to have a look at the expansion...I'm not really sure I want to play the game again.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 03:58:32 PM »
Well I think my resurgence into the game is finally coming to an end. Im at the point now where I log on and questing seems to be a downright bore. You know what sucks though, as I leveled my warrior from 11 to 60 all I was wanting to do was check out outlands, I finally get there and now I don't want to play anymore. Its not that outlands sucks, on the contrary when I finally was able to go through the dark portal and quest it was completely awesome, but after the rush came to an end it just comes back to the quest grind again which I burned myself out on trying to get to 60. Oh well, I do this cycle all the time, play for a couple months, then stop for a couple months.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 05:46:52 PM »
Maybe by the time you start again Idol and I will play, haha.  My poor pally never even quite hit 60.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 05:54:18 PM »
Damnit, your gonna have to move to my server then, I dont want to play another 25 bucks to move again.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 07:46:56 PM »
25 bucks?  Jeez.  That's a rip.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 31, 2007, 03:11:01 PM »
So...does this mean we can get the Diablo group back together?

But yes, by the time you play again I'll probably be all ready. I have to ask...on your server are you horde or alliance? I wouldn't mind making a new character to play, esp if its horde. I had a couple hunters I made and I'd really like to play that class up from the beginning.

And hey, I can put the BC expansion off until a few months after we start playing since I wouldn't be going into the Outlands for a while anyway.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, September 01, 2007, 12:47:06 AM »
Well I wanted horde, but my warrior I made is dwarf since all my friends I play with are alliance.

Offline Xero

• Rookie
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, September 01, 2007, 12:23:06 PM »
Just got my lock up to 67 last night so by the time you guys start playing I'll be pretty free to help run through instances and crap.  I just gotta get Pyro motivated to hit 70 since he's been stuck at 60 for a little bit now....

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, September 01, 2007, 01:08:23 PM »
I wish it wasn't so damn expensive to transfer characters. $25? Jeez...Otherwise I'd transfer my 60 druid over then just fart around with a hunter alt. But $25, I can probably get BC for that.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, September 01, 2007, 01:47:11 PM »
I definitely won't have the gumption to start over anyway.  I think my plan at this point is to wait for expansion #2 (maybe a pack with both?), then hop back on my pally and just play through both of them.  The main thing I want to do is see the extra stuff, you know?  Take more screens, get more of the story happenings, that kind of crap.  I really don't care about the mechanics of it all anymore.  MMO gameplay has pretty much ceased to interest me, with the exception of being able to play with friends.  That's why I want to make sure I've got at least idol and Pyro for next run, even if we can't convince Sy.  Because it's just nothing without you guys.