Author Topic: Meh  (Read 823 times)

Offline PyroMenace

Meh
« on: Sunday, May 06, 2007, 11:28:14 AM »
Yea thats the best way to describe the passed few days. I ran out of medication so I feel really disconnected and my head does this dazed floaty thing constantly and my memory feels more blurred like Ive been drunk all day. Its really fucking annoying, that and I'm much more irritable which means my supervisor at work pisses me off far more than usual. I can't stand this guy, he tries to be all buddy buddy with you but at the same time he'll fucking get on you about the most stupidest shit. Not to mention hes just plain shady. He calls on people to do fucking favors while he hides somewhere to talk on his cell phone probably trying to cheat on his wife. I'm trying to get some days off from work so I can move the fuck out of this apartment because my roommate is doing more shit thats pissing me off. Yesterday I come to the apartment from work and theres 2 random people sleeping in the living room. I'm like... okay who the fuck are you? They are my roommates friends naturally, so I find them again sleeping here last night which I guess this means they are living here. And she never even bothered mentioning any of this to me. Now I just want to get the fuck out and my supervisor's saying I can't have my days off because I think he's feeding me white lies about not being able to cover me while I'm gone... I just want 2 fucking days! Anyway, I'm probably making it out to be more worse than it sounds.

I'll end on a good note. K-Man just graduated and his fiancee held a small party for him which was fun. Congrats buddy.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Meh
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 06, 2007, 12:10:23 PM »
Maybe my 2 weeks from hell are rubbing off on you.  Sounds like you definitely would do well to get out of there.  I feel for you, mate.  Wish I lived closer so I could help you apartment hunt and move and stuff.  =T

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 06, 2007, 12:47:54 PM »
The joys of room mates.

I hope you get that apartment soon. Having your own place is one of the greatest joys in the world.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 07, 2007, 12:46:28 AM »
Good luck Pyro, congrats K-Man!