Author Topic: 4 Horse Mans (woo0! we killed em!)  (Read 2412 times)

W7RE

4 Horse Mans (woo0! we killed em!)
« on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 10:58:34 AM »

Been looking at this a lot, heh. This is what happens when just one of the 8 tanks dies on The Four Horsemen. Everyone pretty much knows it's a wipe at that point, and runs for the door, hoping to glitch it open (happens if one of the horsemen gets dragged into the door). So everyone dies in a line, up against the door.

Here's some comedy from yesterday. One of the horses didn't get pulled to its corner by the hunter and so we wiped. In this chat, Blanka is the hunter in question:

We're slowly making progress. Last night we got one of them to shield wall (happens at 50%, and I think at like 205 or 30% as well), and the fight is supposed to get way easier once you get one horseman down, especially once you get 2 down.

This isn't related to the Four Horsemen, but here's a pic of me fully buffed for Loatheb.

For some reason Photobucket has started resizing my images, so it's kinda hard to see, but I have these stats:

1367 attack power
86.45% chance to crit
7353 life

That attack power is actually a little low, considering the amount of buffs I had (though most were focused on HP). I've been at 1500 before without any crusader procs (I use dual lifesteal currently), and with a lot less buffs. The insane crit chance is because of a unique buff that you get from killing these spore things during the fight. The buff gives you I think +50% melee crit, +60% spell crit, and makes all your attacks cause zero threat.
« Last Edit: Monday, October 09, 2006, 10:35:01 PM by W7RE »

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
Re: 4 Horse Mans
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 11:22:23 AM »
The guild I applied to can down these guys with absolutely no problem. I don't know if I am going to stay though, they have a pretty intensive raid schedule.

Getting to fight Kel Thuzad was pretty hardcore though.. I love the encounter.
Suck it, Pugnate.

W7RE

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 12:33:23 PM »
Yea our raid schedule is a lot fuller than my last guild's was. We raid like 6-11 pm sun-thurs, then do BWL and AQ40 on fri and sat, which are our off nights. We're all required to bring our own pots and be able to be fully buffed too, so I spend a lot of time before and after raids farming herbs/elemental earth/firewater/jujus/cash.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 04:44:23 PM »
I want to raid :(.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 10:28:37 PM »
:o, 86% chance to crit... thats insane.

W7RE

Re: 4 Horse Mans (woo0! we killed em!)
« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 09, 2006, 10:55:48 PM »
We killed the 4 horsemen tonight, 5th US horde guild to do so. Sucks that I wasnt there though, was late for the raid because of a doctor's appointment.