Author Topic: Burnout Paradise on the 360. Pure crack.  (Read 14814 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Burnout Paradise on the 360. Pure crack.
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »
I guess so. I assumed the challenge would be more of the ramping up of the other events, like more takedowns per Road Rage, or faster opponents in races. Which I've noticed some of that but not a lot.

It just sort of hits me. The rest of the game so far has had stuff be challenging but I hadn't hit something that I simply was not capable of doing. Its into the frustrating level of difficulty instead of just being challenging and fun.

Part of the annoyance I think is the crashes/timer. Time slows down during a crash, but the timer does not. It ticks away at full speed no matter what. So crashes eat up a good 10-15 seconds and when you've only got 2 minutes to get there you can pretty much kiss it goodbye.

Luckily I can just do more events and unlock a couple more cars, but its going to be a little annoying knowing there will be those last few unlockables that I won't get to drive.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 08:14:30 PM »
I just finally tried BP:TUB PC version out, which I bought from Steam during their crazy X-Mas Sale and recently downloaded it.

Oh, man - this game is just one kick-ass racing sandbox.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, June 13, 2010, 12:10:56 PM »
I played this some more today on the PC, after taking a break from this for a while - and just made my way to Class A. Great, now I'd need 40 wins to conquer this and get the BO License...hehe.

I do like most of the game-modes, but I absolutely love Road Rage and Marked Man races.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #83 on: Friday, August 17, 2018, 07:04:12 PM »
Burnout: Paradise - Remastered is hitting the PC on Origin next week.
The remaster also includes Big Surf Island DLC, which has NEVER hit the PC.

If you own the old Burnout: Paradise on Origin already - you get a Loyalty Discount of 75% off to pre-order the Remaster, which drops that down to $4.99 (before tax).

If you own the old Burnout: Paradise PC on Steam - check your CD Key & activate it up on Origin.
Once you do the activation on Origin for the old version, then you can go after BO:P Remaster pre-order discount for $5 (before tax).

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, August 19, 2018, 08:59:53 PM »
For $5 Ill grab it. Great game and it'll be nice to finally have that DLC.