Author Topic: Do you guys realize this is our 5th "home"?  (Read 27008 times)

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
Re: Do you guys realize this is our 5th "home"?
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 11:45:11 PM »
*Sigh* I didn't pull the girl thing on him and we just talked.

Hmmm... why does the "we just talked" thing never sound like what it actually means?

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #121 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 01:22:54 AM »
It wasn't anything like Sav and Kas had a 'converstaion'... jeebus.

No in every other thread Sav enjoyed saying,"I think Kasavin is hot." She said it plenty of times. That was pretty much what I used to get Kas to start posting at AOG again after that period of months. It didn't mean anything, it was just something for Kas and myself to laugh about... that he had fans. I mean aside from Sav, everyone else loved Kasavin's work and I think he appreciated reading that and interacting with us. I doubt he even remembers Sav.

We exchanged a bunch of e-mails about various stuff. The final one was quite interesting though. Without saying too much, I got one from Kas. which was actually quite long.

He gave various reasons, some personal and some that took some deduction on his part, but it all ended with the following conclusion:

There is no way in hell that Savarian_syan is a girl.

He said something along the lines of, "Call me a skeptic., but I am sure it is a guy pretending to be a girl."

Besides the obvious, he reasoned with a lot of stuff I can't reveal, but in the end I was thinking... yeesh, what's wrong with this guy? Basically that is why I stopped inviting him, because it was like a weird accusation on a friend or something heh.

Later I did want to invite him, but I thought it would be odd to do that out of the blue, when I had not responded to that earlier lengthy e-mail. And then much later, when Kasavin turned out to right, I thought it was just going to be bad timing.

The thought didn't even cross my mind that he was right. I suppose that's partly why I was so ticked when Sav turned out to be Sirean. I guess it was easier to fool me since I had known Sav for longer than Kas had, but it goes to show that Kas is a smart dude. He is also a good writer, and has excellent standards.

I hope he doesn't remember any of this because I do want to invite him back, and for sure he will post again, trust me on that.

But we need to get the front page going first and start looking like a gaming website. Once that happens, I am sure he will post again. Like I said, he definitely enjoyed our company.

Hopefully by then, this thread will be dead and buried.

The funniest thing was when I invited that chick who wrote that horrible article on the girls of E3 to post. I should have given more warning, but I had had no idea she'd post. It was funny and sad for her to read our comments.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #122 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 06:11:41 AM »
That girl sent me a PM at TME.  I don't even remember if I bothered to read it.

Edit:  Ok, just read it.  She told me she disagreed with my comment and that she loves Wolfenstein.   ^-^

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #123 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 09:10:07 PM »
I think I was one of the ones who didn't rag on her as much.  She sent me a fairly nice PM and I told her that people were just goofing and she shouldn't take it too personally.  I invited her to come hang around, but I guess she decided not to, heh.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #124 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 09:24:58 PM »
We should invite her back. It would give Raisa some company and she will have someone to talk to about knitting, cleaning the dishes and other girlie stuff.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #125 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 09:39:04 PM »
Actually, that chick was pretty cool and you should totally invite Kas back. 

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #126 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 10:41:00 PM »
i don't appreciate girly girls.  i don't like those who jus't want to small talk and talk about shopping and malling, jewelry, fashion - none of those please.
Taken.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 03:14:22 AM »
At first I thought you said 'mailing' and I was like WTF?