Games > General Gaming

The Currently Playing Thread / Recently Finished Thread

(1/148) > >>

MysterD:
So yeah, what the heck are all y'all gamers playing currently....?

EDIT:
MyD is currently playing Dungeon Siege 2 and X3: Reunion.

ender:
I started playing Enchanted Arms and realized it was the worst and unintentionally most homoerotic game RPG ever made.

Quemaqua:
Yeah, that one looked a bit spooky to me.  Didn't get very good reviews, either.

I'm playing Dead Rising (yes, still), Kameo: Elements of Power, and Dead or Alive 4, all for Xbox 360.  Who'd have thought?  With the PC out of commission gaming-wise until I get off my lazy ass and fix this whole HDD thing, that's really all I've got that I care to play.  I plan to pick up Okami at some point, and I really want to get my hands on Loco Roco as well, but those are future plans.  For now I'm enjoying the three games I'm playing quite a lot, and I plan to review all three for the site.  The Dead Rising review I just finished today.

MysterD:

--- Quote from: Quemaqua on Monday, September 11, 2006, 06:04:49 PM ---Yeah, that one looked a bit spooky to me.  Didn't get very good reviews, either.

I'm playing Dead Rising (yes, still), Kameo: Elements of Power, and Dead or Alive 4, all for Xbox 360.  Who'd have thought?  With the PC out of commission gaming-wise until I get off my lazy ass and fix this whole HDD thing, that's really all I've got that I care to play.  I plan to pick up Okami at some point, and I really want to get my hands on Loco Roco as well, but those are future plans.  For now I'm enjoying the three games I'm playing quite a lot, and I plan to review all three for the site.  The Dead Rising review I just finished today.

--- End quote ---

Oooh...MyD can't wait for your Dead Rising review. :)

iPPi:
I am currently play Ikaruga.

I can't pick up any other game and have much fun with it.  Oblivion is fun in short bursts, but now that I've done my guild's quests, there isn't that much I want to do with my character anymore.

Counter-strike bores me after like 10 minutes.  I just finished FEAR too.

I miss WoW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version