Author Topic: "I'm goin' crazy down there!"  (Read 2874 times)

Offline ender

"I'm goin' crazy down there!"
« on: Friday, October 13, 2006, 09:47:06 AM »
I feel like Steve Buscemi's character in Fargo, who (re-toled in driveway to cop by the guy who encountered him) is anxiously searching for some ladies to bang while he's going crazy down by the lake where him and his buddy are holding the hostage. I haven't had some kind of physical contact with a female in a couple of months and I'm literally going nuts. I haven't met any new girls who I haven't screwed over or have screwed me over in some way. I guess I get lazy or scared and don't allow real relationships to develop... in part to my longing just for some kind of action or something.

Does anyone ever get this way? You're just antsy for some awesome, attractive girl to walk into a room where you're at and you both fall for each other and have a little fun? Thats how I am right now. I just want some female contact, damn it!

Offline beo

• Veteran
Re: "I'm goin' crazy down there!"
« Reply #1 on: Friday, October 13, 2006, 09:52:01 AM »
yep. since i had that horrible break up with my ex a month or two ago, i've had nothing. the freshmen have all recently arrived in town though, and i'm heading out tonight, so you never know. my ex wants to meet for a few drinks on sunday too, and although it's a terrible idea, i might give in - if i don't i'll probably end up on some sex offenders register.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #2 on: Friday, October 13, 2006, 10:30:33 AM »
:(

Offline poomcgoo

• Poster Child
« Reply #3 on: Friday, October 13, 2006, 10:49:36 AM »
I'm still with the same girl I've been seeing for a while now.  She's addicted to sex, but its tough seeing her all the time since we're both at two different schools.

Offline Ace_O_Spades

• Poster Child
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 14, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »
I'm still with the same girl I've been seeing for a while now.  She's addicted to sex, but its tough seeing her all the time since we're both at two different schools.

exactly what he said
The CONtrast
...Is the conTRAST
to THE contrast...

Offline ender

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 14, 2006, 10:41:40 AM »
I just need to start finding more new friends and that will lead to more interesting women. I've hung around with the same 10 or 15 people for the past six years with few new recruits.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 14, 2006, 11:10:06 AM »
My life is complicated.  Julia and I are really compatible when it comes to all that stuff, but because of her condition, physical intimacy can sometimes be completely impossible.  It's excrutiatingly frustrating at times, though I've learned to deal with it.  All in all, though, I can say that it matters less than other things.  I can think of a hundred reasons that I'd rather be with Julia than with someone I could be more physical with on a regular basis but who didn't put up with as much of my shit or love as many of the same things as I do.

Regardless... yes, I've been there.  And it sucks.  Being married, I have zero advice for you.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 14, 2006, 01:49:23 PM »
As much as I want to think about sex, I can't.. I'm fasting.. Holy Month.. I'm not even allowed to get angry, or to think ill of anyone.. So I have to stop myself from thinking about my ex which usually makes me angry and horny at the same time. I can totally relate with all your situations though.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 14, 2006, 08:31:25 PM »
Actually, I'm saving myself for marriage. I wouldn't ever tell anybody this in real life (and this is actually this first time I've ever told anyone...), because, well, there is a social stigma with it. But it is what it is. I'm a catholic and I stick by that.

In any case, I definitley get with girls for other reasons than sex.  :) As far as latley, it has been lacking, and I can feel where you come from ender. And I also appreciate what you are going through Xessive.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 14, 2006, 08:52:46 PM »
Actually, I'm saving myself for marriage. I wouldn't ever tell anybody this in real life (and this is actually this first time I've ever told anyone...), because, well, there is a social stigma with it. But it is what it is. I'm a catholic and I stick by that.

In any case, I definitley get with girls for other reasons than sex.  :) As far as latley, it has been lacking, and I can feel where you come from ender. And I also appreciate what you are going through Xessive.
Thanks Ghandi :) I'm rooting for ya! Save yerself for marriage! ;D

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, October 14, 2006, 09:02:26 PM »
I'm not saving myself for marriage, I'm just pathetic.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, October 14, 2006, 09:58:54 PM »
I actually did as well.  It was a choice some of the time, and dry spells some of the time, and there was plenty of, ah... straying from the path along the way.  But in the end, there it was.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野