Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: FO: New California Mod Released (Reply 155)  (Read 35695 times)

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
Re: Fallout: New Vegas
« Reply #120 on: Monday, January 03, 2011, 05:16:44 PM »
So, I played like 6 hours of this and probably won't go any further.  It's good, but I mean, I already put in a ton of hours into FO3.  The whole world is kind of bland to me now and it's hard to continue on when I know that the next town/ruins/whatever, will be exactly the same except with some minute difference.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, January 08, 2011, 04:20:26 PM »
Direct2Drive -> Fallout: New Vegas - Digital Collector's Edition = $34.95 on D2D this weekend.
This comes w/ FO: New Vegas game (which requires Steam) and the digital PDF of All Roads graphic Novel.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #122 on: Friday, February 18, 2011, 05:54:55 PM »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #123 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 03:17:19 PM »
New Balances planned for next patch for FO:NV coming next Monday on PC.

Hi everyone,

The promised patch for Fallout: New Vegas is almost here! PC users will get it on Monday and console folk will receive it soon (we’re still waiting to hear the exact date).

As I mentioned in my previous post, this patch contains optimizations and stability improvements as well as balance changes.

Here’s a rundown of the balance tweaks we’ve implemented for this update:

Guns:

Automatic Guns - SMGs, the Assault Carbine, and the LMG are more accurate across the board. They're also more durable. 12.7mm SMG mag capacity increased to 21.
    Shotguns - Buckshot has received a x1.2 inherent DAM mod. This slightly incentivizes using buckshot over slugs when enemy armor is not an issue. Magnum buckshot has a x1.3 DAM mod and a small amount of DT bypass. Spread for many shotguns has been lowered.
    Hunting Rifle, Anti-Materiel Rifle - Hunting Rifle and AMR now have the lowest spread of all rifles. Hunting Rifle RoF increased, Crit Chance set to x2. Anti-Materiel Rifle's Crit DAM has been raised from 80 to 110 to make it more viable when compared to the Gobi.
    Sniper Rifle, Gobi Campaign Scout Rifle - Sniper Rifle and Gobi now have a higher RoF and lower AP cost. Both have x2 Crit Chance. Gobi has increased DAM and much higher Crit DAM over the Sniper Rifle.
    That Gun - That Gun is now a slow-firing hand cannon that does huge DAM firing 5.56mm out of a short barrel.
    Hunting Revolver – Rate of Fire increased.
    Service Rifle - DAM slightly lowered, firing animation changed to the one used by Marksman Carbine, RoF dramatically increased. Spread decreased.
    Silenced .22 Pistol, SMG - Crit DAM and Crit Chance significantly increased.
    5mm Ammo - Base ammo has 10 points of DT bypass. AP variants have 25 points of DT bypass. This affects the Assault Carbine, Minigun, and CZ57 Avenger.
    .308 JSP - DAM mult reduced from x1.5 to x1.3. x2 CND degradation effect added.
    Lever-Action Rifles - Cowboy Repeater, Trail Carbine, Brush Gun - RoF has been slightly reduced, AP costs have been significantly increased, and spread has been slightly increased. Cowboy Repeater Custom Action RoF increase has been reduced. La Longue Carabine spread has been significantly lowered.

Explosives:

Dynamite - Larger explosion radius.
    Frag and Plasma Grenades – DAM increased.
    25mm Grenades - Slightly increased DAM on the explosion.
    40mm Grenades - Significantly higher DAM on the explosion.
    Missile Launcher / Fat Man - Now have much better zoom FoV and good accuracy. Missile and Fat Man projectiles (not the explosion) have a large base DAM. Both are extremely effective on direct hits, but still potent even if a direct hit is not scored. N.B.: Listed DAM on weapons assumes a direct hit!

Energy Weapons:

Gatling Laser - Base DAM is higher. Against heavily armored targets, this is still a poor weapon. Against lightly armored targets, especially with Over Charge or Max Charge ECPs + Focus Optics + Laser Commander, it has extraordinary DPS.
    Tesla Cannon, Tesla-Beaton Prototype - These now consume far less ammo per shot and can be fired several times before a reload. DAM is beefy with an additional 2 second DoT.
    Pew-Pew - Lower ammo capacity, consumes far fewer ECs per shot. Still a two-shot weapon.

Melee and Unarmed:

Ripper, Chainsaw, Thermic Lance - DAM lowered, all ignore DR/DT.
    Bladed Gauntlet, Mantis Gauntlet - Ignore DR/DT flags removed (were not supposed to be marked as such). Mantis Gauntlet animation/sound fixed.

Perks:

Splash Damage – Functions properly.
    The Professional - 10mm Pistol, SMG added to perk list.

Thanks,

Jason Bergman
Senior Producer, FNV

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Details on next Monday's PC balancing patch;
« Reply #124 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 04:53:56 PM »
Man, glad I waited to really dive into it.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Details on next Monday's PC balancing patch;
« Reply #125 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2011, 05:56:02 PM »
THREE New DLC's announced for New Vegas -> Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, and Lonesome Road.

Available on May 17, Honest Hearts takes you on an expedition to the unspoiled wilderness of Utah’s Zion National Park. Things go horribly wrong when your caravan is ambushed by a tribal raiding band. As you try to find a way back to the Mojave, you become embroiled in a war between tribes and a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burned Man. The decisions you make will determine the fate of Zion.

In Old World Blues, releasing in June, you will discover how some of the Mojave’s mutated monsters came to be when you unwittingly become a lab rat in a science experiment gone awry. You’ll need to scour the Pre-War research centers of the Big Empty in search of technology to turn the tables on your kidnappers or join forces with them against an even greater threat.

Lonesome Road, available in July, brings the courier’s story full circle when you are contacted by the original Courier Six, a man by the name of Ulysses who refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of New Vegas. In his transmission, Ulysses promises the answer as to why, but only if you take one last job –a job that leads you into the depths of the hurricane-swept canyons of the Divide, a landscape torn apart by earthquakes and violent storms. The road to the Divide is a long and treacherous one, and of the few to ever walk the road, none have ever returned.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: THREE New DLC's announced
« Reply #126 on: Thursday, May 12, 2011, 03:50:20 PM »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: Old World Blues DLC reviews
« Reply #129 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 03:18:44 PM »
Lonesome Road DLC delayed...until it's done.

Back in May, Fallout: New Vegas publisher Bethesda Softworks announced a trio of DLC packs for its post-apocalyptic wasteland wanderer: "Honest Hearts," which arrived in May; "Old World Blues," which arrived in July; and "Lonesome Road," which was also planned for a July launch.

"We just wanted to drop in here and let you know that due to circumstances beyond our control, Lonesome Road won't be out this month," senior producer Jason Bergman explained in a Bethesda.com forum post. "We don't have an exact date yet, but we're working to get it out as quickly as possible. We'll be announcing the final date, along with a couple of other interesting FNV-related items in the near future," he added without specifying a new launch window for the third DLC pack.

As a peace offering, Bethesda showed off the first image of Lonesome Road, seen above. If that's what taking the high road gets you, how bad must the other one be?

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: Lonesome Road DLC delayed until...when it's done
« Reply #130 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 03:37:10 PM »
I finished the Old World Blues DLC last night.

You know, there's been some really-really top-of-the-shelf DLC's, here and there - i.e. see Borderlands: General Knoxx and GTA4: Ballad of Gay Tony - but, I think OWB might top them both.

The intro is absolutely hilarious; the dialogue is  outstanding; the story is bat-shit crazy; the weapons and armor are off-the-wall and awesome. It took me like 10 hours to get through - and I didn't even find everything in there; and the end-game slides giving your results were awesome.

Dang - what more could I ask for out of a DLC? [shrug]

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: Lonesome Road DLC Trailer
« Reply #133 on: Thursday, November 03, 2011, 03:37:20 PM »
FO:NV - Ultimate Edition announced for 2012.

Next year, the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition will wander into stores across North America and Europe on February 7 and 10, respectively.

The Ultimate Edition includes all the previously released DLC packs: Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Courier's Stash and Gun Runners' Arsenal. The buy-in for the Mohave Wasteland bundle bonanza will be $49.99 for the Xbox 360 and PS3, and $39.99 for PC.

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition follows in the footsteps of the DLC-heavy Fallout 3. If you never got around to walking through the Capital Wasteland, the Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition, which easily includes 100 hours of content, is going for $30 (or less) these days.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: Ultimate Edition announced for Feb. 2012
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 10:01:55 AM »
Good.  I will wait until then, or maybe even a bit longer, for the price on the complete ed to drop.  That worked out great for me with Fallout 3.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: Ultimate Edition announced for Feb. 2012
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 04:38:21 PM »
Good.  I will wait until then, or maybe even a bit longer, for the price on the complete ed to drop.  That worked out great for me with Fallout 3.
I think the "waiting" strategy often works for most games that have the size or scope of BethSoft and Obsidian develop.
You know their games are going to NEED patches galore.
Oh, and likely have lots of DLC, too.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: The J.E. Sawyer Mod released
« Reply #136 on: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 06:11:34 PM »
J.E. Sawyer [lead director on FO:NV for Obsidian] releases his own Mod for the FO:NV PC.
This is what he uses for his personal playthroughs.
It also makes the game MUCH-MUCH harder, too.

* Max level with all DLCs installed is 35.
* XP rate is halved.
* Base player health is quartered and level-gained health is reduced by 25%.
* Base Carry Weight from 150 to 50 (related perks/things have also been adjusted).
* Energy Weapon ammo weighs less than its nearest equivalent Guns ammo.
* Energy Weapon durability is in the same ballpark as Guns durability.
* Medium Armor has a small amount of DR proportional to its DT.
* Heavy Armor has even more DR proportional to its DT.
* Power Armor does not require a perk, but if you have the perk, the weight of the armor is essentially negated.
* Karma/Alignment values adjusted all over.
* H2O/FOD/SLP rates doubled, but the first threshold is moved from 200 to 400 (statuses roll over ever 150 after).
* Water and Food drop rates on NPCs is dramatically lower. It is difficult to stay out of Dehydration/Starvation by looting enemies.
* Water/Nuka-Cola/Sunset Sarsaparilla heal much less, but now all restore H2O (alcohols will as well, but at lowered values).
* Default Stimpaks are uncommon. A new variant, Stimpak, Expired is the default. It is not that great.
* The player's Workbench recipe now makes Stimpak, Homemade. It is better than Expired, worse than default Stimpaks, and has the PE penalty from Healing Powder.
* All Stimpaks have weight.
* Pre-Order items have been adjusted to be more well-balanced and not worth that much if you rush to Chet's to trade them in.
* A bunch of fixes I couldn't make during development because of load order conflicts, time, etc. E.g.: Automatic Rifle spread re-adjustment, putting the Police Pistol on the Cowboy List, Bozar on Grunt, Junk Rounds are now actual ammo variants you can make, etc.
* Some other stuff.

[...]

* fKarmaModKillingEvilActor from 100 to 5
* fKarmaModKillingVeryEvilActor from 2 to 30
* All (known) Feral Ghouls set to Neutral alignment
* Colonel Moore Alignment changed from Neutral to Evil
* Colonel Hsu Alignment changed from Neutral to Good
* Dam Centurion Alignments changed from Evil to Neutral
* Doctor Usanagi Alignment changed to Very Good
* Dixon Alignment changed from Neutral to Very Evil
* Jean-Baptiste Cutting Alignment changed from Neutral to Very Evil
* Gloria Van Graff Alignment changed from Neutral to Very Evil
* Alice McLafferty Alignment changed from Neutral to Evil
* Alice McBride Alignment changed from Neutral to Good
* Squatter Alignments changed from Neutral to Good
* The King's Alignment changed from Neutral to Good
* Contreras' Alignment changed from Neutral to Evil
* Westside Citizens and Militia Alignments changed from Neutral to Good
* Gomorrah Prostitutes Alignments changed from Neutral to Good
* 1E Junkies' Alignments changed from Neutral to Good
* Michelle and Samuel's Alignments changed from Neutral to Good

[...]

Why can't you just add your changes to the game in an official patch?
The short technical reason is ".esm inter-dependencies" and "load order errors". Sorry.

In addition to technical reasons, some of the mechanics changes make the game significantly more difficult (base health / stim changes) or at least more of a hassle (carry weight, stims having weight, H2O/SLP/FOD rate increase). I'd rather have people opt-in to those changes than make them the default in a patch.

Finally, the game's over. The ship has sailed. No one is working on it anymore. No testers, nothing. This mod is just me working in my free time. If I horribly botch something, you can just un-check the mod and go on your way.

Do you plan to reintroduce the armored vault 21 jumpsuit in your mod? If so, would it be by crafting or found?
Yes. It is for sale in Sarah's store at Vault 21. Both it and the Armored Vault 13 Jumpsuit now use the RepairVaultSuit list and have 200 CND. The Armored Vault 21 Jumpsuit grants 12 DT, +1 LK, and costs 2000 caps.

Will your mod add any removed/unfinished quests?
No.

EDIT:
Josh's mod requires EVERY piece of FO:NV DLC: All 4 main DLC's and the last 2 item packs.
MysterD
@jesawyer Does your FO:NV Mod require The Courier's Stash & Gun Runner's Arsenal DLC's? I only have the other 4 main DLC's.
jesawyer
@MysterD yes, sorry.

« Last Edit: Saturday, December 31, 2011, 03:19:42 PM by MysterD »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #137 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 04:02:45 PM »
PCGamer -> Modders restore some FO:NV content - includes companions, areas, Freeside as one entire map, quests, etc.
Much like earlier Obsidian game Knights of the Old Republic 2, what we got in Fallout: New Vegas was only part of what was planned, or even implemented only to be dummied out. Modders to the rescue! Investigating the source with forensic care, there are now many fixes available to do everything from turn Freeside back into the single map it was meant to be, to adding back characters that were cut. Better still, you can grab the necessary mods in a set of easy packages – right here!

There are more changes still to be made, but the ones on offer so far include full quests, missing characters, an in-engine version of the introduction, and several packs containing small changes that don’t warrant their own full mods. Check the descriptions for compatibility information though, as a few apparently don’t play well together (a Brahmin companion called Betsy and the new Open Freeside being the most obvious.) Head over here for a preview of what might be coming back later.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: Modders restore some cut content (8-17-2012)
« Reply #138 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 06:10:23 AM »
Been wanting to dive back into this game, but had been playing Dishonored.  I've been trying to stick to one game at a time, but said "screw it" and put this back in.  Glad I did.  I just sort of jumped back in like I'd never been gone.

Still have hardcore mode on.

Oh and I'm wearing a cowboy hat.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 09:40:53 AM »
I jumped on this during a sale, and finished it not long ago.  Good game, but it felt like FO3-lite.

No hardcore for me, thanks.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 11:27:10 AM »
On the contrary, I think it's a bit more fleshed out than FO3.  The new weapon ammo types and augments are neat to fool with. It seems like there's much more to do in this game.

I'm about to hit the strip for the first time. 

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 01:13:12 PM »
I never once used different ammo types.  I guess in hardcore, that would matter, as does food and water.  So I can accept that the "FO3 Lite" feeling was really my own choice.  I also didn't get any of the DLC, while I played all the DLC in FO3 (GotY version).  So there's that too.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 05:36:54 PM »
I'm finding that once you get used to having hardcore mode on, it's really not *that* much of an inconvenience.  Unless you just spend a huge stretch of time away from a city you usually have ready access to everything you need.  I initially started the game thinking I would grow frustrated and turn it off at some point, but it hasn't happened yet.  If anything I'm frustrated that I'm still in that window of the game where you're still incredibly vulnerable.  I need better armor ASAP.  I also need some weaponry.

Something I LOVE about this game is that it appears you can do so much more with the speech command.  It's currently my highest ranked attribute.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 08:31:01 PM »
That's true.  Speech is important in NV, unlike FO3.  It took me a while to realize that, so I had to play catch up on that attribute.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #144 on: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 11:22:25 AM »
Does hardcore mode come with permadeath, or just some more micromanagement of status stuff? I don't mean that in a negative sense, it sounds cool. I just never even looked at NV. With all the time I put into FO3 (well over 100 hours), I never finished it or even started any of the DLC. I can't justify picking up NV because of that.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #145 on: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 01:28:31 PM »
Does hardcore mode come with permadeath, or just some more micromanagement of status stuff? I don't mean that in a negative sense, it sounds cool. I just never even looked at NV. With all the time I put into FO3 (well over 100 hours), I never finished it or even started any of the DLC. I can't justify picking up NV because of that.

Depends on which HC Mode you're talking about.

FO: NV's - Official Hardcore Mode details.

JE Sawyer's Even More Hardcore Mode PC MOD details.
[PC only - requires FO:NV Ultimate Edition (requires ALL FO:NV content - which is FO:NV Base Game + ALL 4 Main Content DLC's + 2 Item Pack DLC's)].

If you loved FO1 and 2, you really should pick-up FO:NV Ultimate Edition - especially on the PC, if you have a decent PC. With FO:NV being similar to FO1/2 - I don't mean combat-wise here (obviously), I actually mean in style and tone. FO:NV has more of FO1+2 vibe in style, tone, dark-comedy, writing, dialogue, irony, and all of that stuff. Bethesda was never that good at doing that kind of stuff - they just make amazing and pretty much un-matched full-blown open-world experiences; with the story and character being enough to keep the player going. FO3 is flat-out MUCH better at the more open-world aspect and the main Dad storyline might tug at the heart quite a bit -- but FO:NV does a much better job of allowing for much different choices (with different out-comes); much better narrative-telling and story-telling (Chris Avellone's involved - and it most definitely shows here BIG-TIME); and Speech skills are WAY more useful and WAY more important in FO:NV (than in say FO3).

Both FO3 GOTY and FO:NV Ultimate are amazing, all for their own reasons.

Also - FO:NV Old World Blues is one of the best DLC's ever made, IMHO.

If you time things right, maybe FO:NV Ultimate PC will be $10 again somewhere...it's been that cheap before numerous times (during Steam Sales, that insane Microsoft Store Sale, etc).

EDIT:
About FO3 GOTY - I absolutely recommend you check out The Pitt DLC and Point Lookout DLC. Those were awesome DLC's.
If you want some cool weapons and a cool (somewhat linear) DLC, Mothership Zeta's worth your time.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 01:53:57 PM by MysterD »

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #146 on: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 07:00:02 PM »
I missed the microsoft store selling the ultimate edition for 10 bucks on BF.  That's the only BF sale I missed out on.  I toyed with buying it at 21 dollars on Amazon but held off.  Next time it drops it's mine.  The DLC is 10 a piece on xbl as it is.  Despite buying Dead Money already, the ultimate edition will still be worth it.  I bought the CE and was initially "meh" about its contents, but now that I've experienced some of the places the feelies reference then it's kinda cool.

I put another 3-4 hours into the game today.  Saw the strip, finally started acquiring a decent amount of caps (thanks snow globes!).  I'm finally turning the corner with my character.

I have this terrible habit of wanting a copy of every Bethesda open world game on PC as well.  Solely to mess around with the modded content and such.  Since it's steam required anyway, might as well wait for a sale on there.  No sense in having the physical copy.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #147 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 07:10:29 AM »
I will say this:  Fallout 3 had a much more varied soundtrack.  It feels like the same 5 songs are being played over and over.  And I liked running around with the radio on in the first game.  I had to turn it off in this one.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #148 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 06:25:24 AM »
Cobra (or anyone else who's finished the game)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #149 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 08:36:47 AM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #150 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 07:55:22 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #151 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 12:37:57 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, February 09, 2013, 08:57:34 AM »
I finished the main quest this morning.

(click to show/hide)

The only thing that frustrated me a little is that you were promised a "reward" for finishing the game with hardcore mode turned on.  I intentionally kept from reading what it was because I wanted it to be a surprise.  It was a surprise:  A measly 100 point achievement!  Still, I think hardcore mode actually adds to the game.  It forces you to make space for provisions, and to a certain degree adds a bit of realism.  Plus, finally a use for all the food you come across in the wasteland!

I left a good bit undone in the rest of the game, but the game tells you when the point of no return is so you can make a game save.  I'll go back to it at some point.  In all likelihood it'll happen when I end up grabbing the Ultimate edition for the DLC.

If you liked Fallout 3 you'll love New Vegas.  It took the F3 formula and ran with it, and from what I've read seemed more like the first two games.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, April 09, 2016, 09:00:12 AM »
Polygon -> Modder put FO4's quick-loot system into Fallout: New Vegas.

I know someone's already done this w/ Skyrim, as well. Tried the quickloot mods for Skyrim + FO:NV - both are sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. :)
I really loved the quickloot in FO4, so I'm glad someone modded this into the older BethSoft games.

Hopefully, someone puts this into FO3 soon...or hopefully already has and I so missed-out on the news...

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: FO4 quickloot mod released for New Vegas
« Reply #154 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 12:46:21 PM »
The 360 version just went backward-compatible on the Xbox One.  Since I have that one digitally, it showed up on my to-install list right away.  Works well so far.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: FO4 quickloot mod released for New Vegas
« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 07:03:30 AM »
Eurogamer - After 7 years in the making & before FO76's release, a mod team that has been working on their own Fallout: New California mod (for Fallout: New Vegas PC) has finished & released the mod:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-10-23-fallout-new-california-mod-launches-after-seven-years-in-development

Fallout: New California Trailer:
&feature=youtu.be

Here's the FO:NC mod, instructions, and FAQ...
On ModDB - https://www.moddb.com/mods/falloutprojectbrazil/news/fallout-new-california-beta-200-released
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45138/
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 10:25:46 AM by MysterD »

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: FO: New California Mod Released (Reply 155)
« Reply #156 on: Friday, October 26, 2018, 03:59:48 PM »
Jesus, really? That's a mod? Very impressive. Actually looks interesting.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Update: FO: New California Mod Released (Reply 155)
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 10:53:45 AM »
@Que
Yeah, that mod was in the making for 7 years.
When I booted it up for a few minutes - feels more like an official expansion pack to NV, than say an actual mod TBH.