Author Topic: "I bet there's some good pussy in Finland"  (Read 2065 times)

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
"I bet there's some good pussy in Finland"
« on: Monday, June 08, 2009, 08:38:54 PM »
-"I told Joe I don't do Brazillians, I don't care if I'm the first guy to get in once she gets off the plane"
-"Bitches look easy in Sweden.  I'd like to get over there and get some fucking ass before I'm to old....before I can't try anymore."
-"How many girls in Germany?  Think there's some hot pussy up north?  I gotta get out of this city"
-"I only sleep where I can shit.  I hate sleeping where I can't shit because then I have to hold it in and find some bush to shit in.  That's how you get hemorrhoids you know... holding in your shit while looking for a bush.
-"Holy shit, look at this two girls....oh shit, it's just kids.  Haha.  I thought it was two girls."
-"This one has a fat face but a nice body.  Just grab her tits.  *grunt grunt grunt*
-"These guys look like they've gotten some good pussy.  They seem like redneck assholes, but they must get some good pussy."
-"Vancouver is the worst place in the world to get ass.  Chicks are all bitches here.  If you're a single guy you're fucked."
-"Last winter was cold.  Where'd you sleep last winter? I slept in a garage on *something* street with joe."
-"These tables are so dirty I hate to put my hands on them"
-"Those Moscow girls are so easy...when they look like that.  Eastern European girls are much better than anything here."

Now I can't see the guys having this conversation because I'm in the stacks in the public library, but I can't understand one of them at all and the one I can sounds like a grizzled old man.  Like at least 50 years old and probably homeless from the sounds of the haggard voice and the conversation I'd put money on them being homeless.

So, this raises the question......do homeless people get poon anywhere?

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
Re: "I bet there's some good pussy in Finland"
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 08, 2009, 10:54:41 PM »
So, this raises the question......do homeless people get poon anywhere?

Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 08, 2009, 11:56:27 PM »
Hmmm. Excellent point.  So, I saw these motherfuckers when I was leaving and feel kind of bad.  They were both really clean for homeless people.  One was really old and pretty small.  The other was a bigger guy who you wouldn't know was homeless except for his 'Toys R US' fanny pack and long ass beard.  Kind of sad I guess.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2009, 08:14:00 AM »
was playing pool with some scary homeless guy on friday, and the subject was touched on. he'd just won some money on the horses that day, and had bought himself a decent pair of leather shoes so he could try and get laid. apparently leather shoes are the all important ticket to pussy.

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2009, 09:48:42 AM »
If Idol's wearing leather shoes next time I see him, well, we all know his cunning plan.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 09, 2009, 10:20:45 PM by sirean_syan »

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2009, 09:53:41 PM »
Haha that's comedy gold right there.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 12:32:08 AM »
I am assuming homeless people were in the library for non academic reasons?

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 01:10:46 AM »
Homeless people always seem to be hanging out in libraries.  I guess they can't get kicked out for just sitting there?

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 01:29:29 AM »
Homeless people love the library for some reason. They were always at the college library when I was studying (that one time).