Author Topic: Demon's Souls - Update: Remaster is coming to PS5 and PC  (Read 47310 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Demon's Souls [PS3] - Update: October w/ Pure White/Pure Black switching (10-6)
« Reply #240 on: Wednesday, May 02, 2012, 11:55:18 PM »
Pure white world tendency is currently live! I ran through and did a few things already in my game. Click here to see a list of what happens.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
Re: Demon's Souls [PS3] - Update: October w/ Pure White/Pure Black switching (10-6)
« Reply #241 on: Thursday, May 03, 2012, 06:52:06 AM »
Yeah apparently I didn't get that key from 3-2.  I'm going to attempt to do so before the weekend is out.  I got the dragon bone smasher and did the magic sword makoto deal.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #242 on: Thursday, May 03, 2012, 07:28:43 AM »
I'm going to try to spend a couple hours a day on this now, see if I can't do some of the tendency events and finish the game by June.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #243 on: Friday, May 04, 2012, 06:19:34 AM »
Grabbed a few more world tendency things last night (which means i had some time to play a game yay!!!).  This is real bittersweet though.  Such an excellent game throughout, and I neglected it for so long.  Now I wish I had just been tooling around in this game instead of going out and buying others.  The servers shutting down is what sucks about it being on a console.  At least if it were PC someone else could carry the torch.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, May 06, 2012, 01:17:46 PM »
None of the black tendency things interested me so I just went on and finished up the game.

What an experience full of memorable moments.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #245 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 11:28:36 AM »
YOU CAN'T KILL DEMON'S SOULS!

"Demon's Souls will not be denied as publisher Atlus announced today that it will support the game's online features for the "foreseeable future." Unlike players in the unforgiving RPG, the servers just refuse to die!

"While it originally seemed as though it would be unfeasible for us to continue to sustain the servers, a number of developments have made it possible for us to continue to invest in and support our fans as they have continued to invest in and support us and Demon's Souls," said Tim Pivnicny, VP of Atlus marketing and sales, we imagine holding a cat o' nine tails. "For all the gamers who have yet to discover the game's amazing online experience, we're happy to say you can still log on and find out why Demon's Souls is still regarded by many as one of the finest games of all time."

The entry fee for electronic sadism is a mere $20 now, as the game is part of the PlayStation 3's "Greatest Hits" collection. The game's online features were intended to end at midnight on May 31, but darkness always finds a way to stay alive."

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #246 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 11:44:45 AM »
YOU CAN'T KILL DEMON'S SOULS!

"Demon's Souls will not be denied as publisher Atlus announced today that it will support the game's online features for the "foreseeable future." Unlike players in the unforgiving RPG, the servers just refuse to die!

"While it originally seemed as though it would be unfeasible for us to continue to sustain the servers, a number of developments have made it possible for us to continue to invest in and support our fans as they have continued to invest in and support us and Demon's Souls," said Tim Pivnicny, VP of Atlus marketing and sales, we imagine holding a cat o' nine tails. "For all the gamers who have yet to discover the game's amazing online experience, we're happy to say you can still log on and find out why Demon's Souls is still regarded by many as one of the finest games of all time."

The entry fee for electronic sadism is a mere $20 now, as the game is part of the PlayStation 3's "Greatest Hits" collection. The game's online features were intended to end at midnight on May 31, but darkness always finds a way to stay alive."

That's amazing, way to go Atlus!

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #247 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 12:53:21 PM »
So now... which will live longer? Dark Souls or Demon's Soul.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #248 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 01:04:01 PM »
Both games can rot in the deepest, darkest pits of Hell!! This is not fun! It's masochistic indulgence!! Damn Dark Souls for all its shameless ravaging of my tortured mind!!

Also, that's awesome news, I love Atlus!

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #249 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 02:58:55 PM »
Demon's Souls (Remastered) is coming to PlayStation 5 and PC:
https://www.dualshockers.com/demons-souls-ps5-gameplay/

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Demon's Souls - Update: Remaster is coming to PS5 and PC
« Reply #250 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 03:38:15 PM »
Not coming to PC. I am very sad. What a rollercoaster of emotions.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #251 on: Sunday, September 20, 2020, 11:03:24 AM »
Not coming to PC, but they've also been super cagey when asked about whether it was a timed exclusive. They never said no, just no comment. I'm betting that information just wasn't supposed to get out yet and it will actually happen later on. Or at least hoping so.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #252 on: Sunday, September 27, 2020, 08:38:49 AM »
Not coming to PC, but they've also been super cagey when asked about whether it was a timed exclusive. They never said no, just no comment. I'm betting that information just wasn't supposed to get out yet and it will actually happen later on. Or at least hoping so.

I have a feeling you're right, Que; probably a timed exclusive.

And if we get a PC version later w/ all DLC's/expansions or whatever (if they do any for this) - I'd be even more so cool w/ waiting; like say Horizon Zero Dawn PC (it's a Complete Edition on PC).

DLC and/or expansion hunting can be a real PITA.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #253 on: Sunday, October 25, 2020, 11:09:01 AM »
I mean I highly doubt they'll do any of that sort of thing given that it's a remake of a well loved classic.