Author Topic: haha go Arnie!  (Read 10982 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
haha go Arnie!
« on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 02:03:34 AM »
Hackers may have released Schwarzenegger Tape

Too hot for Hollywood

By Nick Farrell: Tuesday 12 September 2006, 08:28

CALIFORNIAN coppers are investigating how a tape where terminator governor Arnold Schwarzenegger describes a female Hispanic legislator as being ‘hot’ found its way onto the internet.
A state investigation team believes that hackers may have lifted the digital recording from Schwarzenegger’s server and are looking at ways to spruce up his security.

The recording was made during a speechwriting session and starred Schwarzenegger and his chief of staff, Susan Kennedy, speculating about the ethnic background of state Assemblywoman Bonnie Garcia. After ruminating if she was Cuban or Puerto Rican, Schwarzenegger utters the award winning line "They are all very hot. They have the, you know, part of the black blood in them and part of the Latino blood in them that together makes it."

Schwarzenegger said he cringed when he saw the remarks and said sorry to Garcia who said she was not offended.

Apparently the audio file was downloaded in late August and apparently the coppers know the IP address of the person who did it.

More at the Washington Post. µ

hahaha!

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
Re: haha go Arnie!
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 02:08:00 AM »
lol.  well, men will always be men
Taken.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 06:20:07 AM »
There it is.  Why can't all women understand that?   :)  But not all latinos are a race mix, Mr Shwarz.  The whole new world is heterogeneous, not just America.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 06:48:27 AM »
Pretty funny.  At least she wasn't offended.  "You bastard!  You called me hot!"

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 08:29:29 AM »
Arnie is awesome :P

Offline Ace_O_Spades

• Poster Child
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 09:44:35 AM »
Hey, if she's hot, she's hot... pics?
The CONtrast
...Is the conTRAST
to THE contrast...

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 10:13:45 AM »
Jennie's hilarious.  She is infatuated with Orlando Bloom and Josh Hartnett, so I thought it was only fair that I had my hot celebrities.  I decided I thought Mariah Carey and Stacy Kiebler were pretty hot and let her know.

Now any time she sees either one of them she bitches about them for whatever reason.  Women are funny.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 12:34:17 PM »
Oh, yeah.  There's your double-standard in reverse.  Women can openly talk about hot men, but when men talk about hot women around wives and girlfriends, the claws come out.

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 12:38:22 PM »
Jennie's hilarious.  She is infatuated with Orlando Bloom and Josh Hartnett, so I thought it was only fair that I had my hot celebrities.  I decided I thought Mariah Carey and Stacy Kiebler were pretty hot and let her know.

Now any time she sees either one of them she bitches about them for whatever reason.  Women are funny.

man.... That stacy kiebler...

:-*
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 12:45:54 PM »
Oh, yeah.  There's your double-standard in reverse.  Women can openly talk about hot men, but when men talk about hot women around wives and girlfriends, the claws come out.
Yeah, the wierd thing is that the claws don't come out towards me, but rather towards the other women.

But that's just how she is.  She's very insecure around very attractive women and talks about how they are bitches or they dress like sluts... things like that.  If she finds out that I find one of these women attractive (in RL or a celeb), she's just more adamant about looking for reasons to dislike them than usual.

But she did tell me that I'm allowed to like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Lol!
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 04:14:14 PM by scottws »

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 01:02:29 PM »
Yeah, the wierd thing is that the claws don't come out towards me, but rather towards the other women.

But that's just how she is.  She's very insecure around very attractive women and talks about how they are bitches or they dress like sluts... things like that.  If she finds out that I find out one of these women (in RL or a celeb), she's just more adamant about looking for reasons to dislike them than usual.

But she did tell me that I'm allowed to like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Lol!
Man, count your blessings! You're lucky! Most girls gnarl at their guys haha

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »

She's very insecure around very attractive women and talks about how they are bitches or they dress like sluts...

This is fairly common.  I've seen it several times, plus I've heard it mentioned by third parties.  My theory is that attractive women are used to being the center of attention, and when someone as attractive (or more) enters the room, all kinds of insecurity breaks out.  Once, I had to introduce my best-friend's girlfriend to my sister, after my sister hugged and kissed my friend.  The look was lethal.  My sis caught on in a hurry too, and intoduced the GF to her husband (my brother-in-law).

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 05:17:53 PM »

Look I have no problem admitting a guy is good looking or whatever, but what the hell do girls see in Orlando Bloom? He has to be the weakest link in every flick he's been in.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 06:01:43 PM »
Have to agree with that.  Girls love him anyway.  It's like how half of you like Halle Berry even though she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.  Plus she's ugly.  Yeah, I still don't get that one, so maybe that's a bad example.  Uh... who's hot and can't act?  I think most of the attractive women I like in Hollywood are actually good actresses, so I'm drawing a blank here.  Oh!  Jessica Alba.  I mean, she can act a *little*, but she's mostly just hot.  I think Orlando Bloom is the same thing to girls.  Except he's so wimpy and feminine.  So I guess I don't really get that either.

Eh, who cares.  Women are all crazy.  Except for Raisa, who is an international assassin.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 06:41:47 PM »
Raisa is crazier than all of them combined. She is just waiting to explode. :P

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 06:56:51 PM »
Have to agree with that.  Girls love him anyway.  It's like how half of you like Halle Berry even though she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.  Plus she's ugly.  Yeah, I still don't get that one, so maybe that's a bad example.  Uh... who's hot and can't act?  I think most of the attractive women I like in Hollywood are actually good actresses, so I'm drawing a blank here.  Oh!  Jessica Alba.  I mean, she can act a *little*, but she's mostly just hot.  I think Orlando Bloom is the same thing to girls.  Except he's so wimpy and feminine.  So I guess I don't really get that either.
Halle Berry used to be better looking.  I don't know what happened, but now she almost looks... mannish.  I don't like Jessica Alba ever since I saw her on Punk'd and she was going on about Dax's "bidness."  That word pissed me off so much I hate her because of it.  I'm weird like that.  I also never know how to spell the word wierd.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 07:43:32 PM »
Same as you I found Jessica Alba extremely hot till I saw her speak on Jay Leno. That ended whatever attraction I had for her fast.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 07:56:52 PM »
Weird.  You had it right the first time.  =)  And yes, I completely see your point.  But that's kind of my point.  Even though she's annoying, she's hot.  Though I honestly don't know that it's the same for girls and Bloom.  I think women just have no taste.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 08:05:41 PM »
Why are there no pics in this thread? You people fail me.

Also, I agree with Jennie. It's perfectly ok for you to like Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 08:26:25 PM »

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 08:39:41 PM »
Well, its a start.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 08:50:19 PM »
I did a quick search on google for 'sausage party' fearing what I would find.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 10:29:42 PM »
sorry guys, but Orlando Bloom is blech.

Jennie probably said Jennifer Love Hewitt is okay because they got the same name!  It's a girl thing..  The name thing makes a difference.

Believe me, some sandras would love to be a monica.  Some Helens would love to be an anna.
Taken.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 10:33:21 PM »
I think every guy on this board read that post and went "Huh?"

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 10:38:00 PM »
Raisa is crazier than all of them combined. She is just waiting to explode. :P

thank you!

lol.. idol - that's how it is, seriously.  And some yvonne's would love to be emily's at some point in their lives.

I.e. girls see things with the name, a name exudes a certain charm.  Some names sound more sophisticated than others.  Insecurities, jealousy, envy, etc can all come out in funny ways especially if a girl's guy says he thinks what'shernameishot..and whatshernameishot has a name representing something the girl feels insecure about.. then the guy's going to be in trouble.
Taken.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 10:40:35 PM »
sorry guys, but Orlando Bloom is blech.

Jennie probably said Jennifer Love Hewitt is okay because they got the same name!  It's a girl thing..  The name thing makes a difference.

Believe me, some sandras would love to be a monica.  Some Helens would love to be an anna.

::)

See it is happening.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 10:58:49 PM »
It's like a window into a strange world.  And I want to run away as fast as I can!

But no, I guess I can see what you're saying Raisa.  I mean, don't get me wrong, it still seems utterly crazy, but I think I sort of get it.  I guess men just don't associate names with concepts the same way.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 11:04:08 PM »
Well Que, it is crazy to tell you the truth.  Girls think it's funny and crazy too but it's not funny when they're put in the position because their partner is thinking of someone else.  That's another thing.. Most girls don't like getting divided attention.

Taken.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 12:02:43 AM »
I hate chicks.

Except you raisa.  :-*

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 05:19:50 PM »
It's like a window into a strange world.  And I want to run away as fast as I can!

But no, I guess I can see what you're saying Raisa.  I mean, don't get me wrong, it still seems utterly crazy, but I think I sort of get it.  I guess men just don't associate names with concepts the same way.

I've always sorta thought there are certain names that have a lot of people who just act the same way. I dunno, but for some reason there have been a lot of recurring personalities that I've come across. Like, Annas have always been kinda bitchy. Roses have been generally tough people. Mikes have a tendency to be fairly cool and every Jim I've met has been sort of a jock.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 05:55:58 PM »
thank you!

lol.. idol - that's how it is, seriously.  And some yvonne's would love to be emily's at some point in their lives.

I.e. girls see things with the name, a name exudes a certain charm.  Some names sound more sophisticated than others.  Insecurities, jealousy, envy, etc can all come out in funny ways especially if a girl's guy says he thinks what'shernameishot..and whatshernameishot has a name representing something the girl feels insecure about.. then the guy's going to be in trouble.

"that which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet." :P

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 09:26:31 PM »
Sirean there seems to be the same assumption in every culture. People are more superstitious about naming their kids here.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 01:02:04 AM »
Taken.