Author Topic: 10 Games you really want to complete.  (Read 7142 times)

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
Re: 10 Games you really want to complete.
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 03:17:48 AM »
I've sort of stalled on my list lol. I stopped playing Crysis and sort of slowed to a stop in Bioshock. I played and beat The Dishwasher : Vampire Smile, and I've played the first half of F.E.A.R., mixed in with some SSF4 and BFBC2: Vietnam. (neither of which count toward completing SP games)

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 12:37:04 AM »
I finished up Splinter Cell Conviction's single player campaign.  I doubt I will go back and do the challenges or the bonus modes... this version of Splinter Cell is so radically different than its predecessors and isn't a very good stealth game.  I might go back and do the co-op missions with a friend in the future but we shall see.

My backlog will stall for a while though, since I'll be working on LA Noire and Portal 2.  But once those are finished I'll be going back to Alan Wake and 3D Dot Game Heroes.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 09:01:33 AM »
I finished the main quest line in Oblivion last night.  This is without a doubt the buggiest game I have ever stuck with this long, winning that race over Fallout 3 by a nose.  (Bethesda nails the love-hate relationship concept.)  It wasn't on my very short list above, but that's because I had forgotten all about it, or rather how much of it was unfinished.

I found there may be a way to fix the broken Shivering Isles quest line by transferring a 360 file to PC, giving myself the forever missing felldew item in the PC version's console, then transferring it back.  I'm debating whether to go through the chore of assembling all the pieces.  It needs an up-to-date PC version of the game + DLCs I have, and some hacking tools I'm scarcely familiar with.  Maybe I'll just start a new character and head for SI ASAP.  Don't know yet.  I do love my uber-powerful fighter/mage/invisible sneaky guy in perfect madness armor.