Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto V - Update: FREE on Epic Store (Reply 128)  (Read 41266 times)

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: Grand Theft Auto V
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 12:10:18 PM »
The game has MMO disease.  As soon as there's an online component with monetizing involved, they clamp down hard on what you can do.  They even completely removed the hidden money packages to prevent those getting exploited into big money.

The final job should net you enough money to do whatever you want in the end game, other than buying the most expensive properties.  (You don't need them anyway.  By the time they pay for themselves, you should be an old man.)  If you get LS Customs for Franklin and an airport hangar for Michael, you can have like 90% of the extracurricular fun in the game.

Oh, and get the small airfield for Trevor, I forget what it's called.  Not Sandy Shores, but the one you fly smuggling missions from.

Edit:  It's called McKenzie Field.

Edit 2:  Sorry, I keep revising this as I realize I've forgotten some stuff.  The Sonar Collections Dock brings another entertaining and unusual activity. and if Michael buys it and goes through it all, then he can use the significant payback to buy a hangar at the airport, way early in the game.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #81 on: Monday, June 09, 2014, 08:17:16 PM »

Coming to PS4, XOne, and PC!

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #82 on: Monday, June 09, 2014, 08:20:27 PM »
I'm a sucker, and a consumer whore. I will buy this for Xbox One.

Xbox 360 and PS3 multiplayer progress will transfer over to PS4. This was mentioned during the Sony conference, so no idea it they transfer to Xbox One as well, but probably.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #83 on: Monday, June 09, 2014, 08:23:40 PM »
So excited about the PC announcement, been waiting for this for awhile.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: Monday, June 09, 2014, 11:03:00 PM »
So it's official.  I might pick this up again too, assuming the improvements are as good as they look in that trailer.  Hopefully the port will be just as stable as the original too.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, June 14, 2014, 05:01:53 AM »

Coming to PS4, XOne, and PC!
ABOUT TIME (on PC version coming)!

Given Rockstar's history (other than GTA: VC PC and Max Payne 3 PC)...
I wonder how what kind of rocket-ship the PC version will need to run. ;)
And how many patches it'll take until performance gets actually decent and runs stable on most systems (see GTA3 + GTA: SA + especially GTA4 PC + EFLC PC). ;)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, October 07, 2014, 03:24:58 PM »
CVG -> Rumor has it, GTA5 on PS4 will take up 50 GB of HDD space.

Great, so...how much will the PC version take up? ;)

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #87 on: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 02:19:10 PM »
I got this game about 2 months ago (I played it over the summer while I house sat for someone) and I love it. GTA V is leagues better than GTA 4 in every category...except one.

The online mode in GTA V is horrible, its almost unplayable. It not because of gameplay (at first), but because I can't stay online while playing it, I can maybe get an hour, maybe two of playtime before the server crashes and I can't play anymore. This is the 360 version (which has been out for a year now) and the server crashes daily. I got an XBL Gold account just to play this game because I don't give a rat's ass about online gaming anymore, but when my gold subscription expires this month, so will GTA Online.

Also, I hated online when I first started because they put you in the same city (sort of a hub map) as people who have reached level 200 and over. They're sitting on rooftops with rocket launchers and helicopters while I have a pistol and a moped. at least in GTA 4 online, you all had the opportunity to get the same weapons. I'm done complaining for now.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 09:04:22 PM »
CVG -> Rumor has it, GTA5 on PS4 will take up 50 GB of HDD space.

Great, so...how much will the PC version take up? ;)

I realize this is months old, but I can confirm the Xbox One version is 43.4 GB.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 09:36:08 PM »
How you like it?  I want it, but I want to wait for a lower price, since I've played the 360 version to death.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 11:17:50 PM »
How you like it?  I want it, but I want to wait for a lower price, since I've played the 360 version to death.

I haven't put a lot of time into it. I had like 2 nights of fun randomness in Online mode with a friend, and I played like 15 minutes of the story mode. Between WoW's expansion, Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor going on sale, and breaking my finger... I haven't really played it much yet lol. The game looks pretty good, though not super amazing. I thought it looked pretty damn good on 360 too though, more in the overall vastness and sense of place than the little details though. The framerate is a lot more stable than before. The controls were a bit jarring at first, just like when I first picked it up on 360. Something about it feels unresponsive, like there's input delay or a big deadzone. This makes first person mode less tolerable than I expected.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 11:32:38 PM »
I haven't put a lot of time into it. I had like 2 nights of fun randomness in Online mode with a friend, and I played like 15 minutes of the story mode. Between WoW's expansion, Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor going on sale, and breaking my finger... I haven't really played it much yet lol. The game looks pretty good, though not super amazing. I thought it looked pretty damn good on 360 too though, more in the overall vastness and sense of place than the little details though. The framerate is a lot more stable than before. The controls were a bit jarring at first, just like when I first picked it up on 360. Something about it feels unresponsive, like there's input delay or a big deadzone. This makes first person mode less tolerable than I expected.

Mmm, that doesn't sound good at all.  Everything else doesn't matter if the gameplay is shit because of shitty input handling.  Keep me posted on this, because it sounds like a deal breaker.

I hope your finger recuperates soon.  You didn't tell me which one before.  I assumed it's the index.  If so, you can always make do with your middle finger on the trigger & bumper.   :)

Edit:  Try using your controller in wired mode (USB to mini-USB cable), and see if there's any improvement.  According to some things I've read, it can make a noticeable difference (apparently more than the 9ms lag claimed for wireless mode--might be an OS thing?).
« Last Edit: Friday, December 12, 2014, 12:00:57 AM by Cobra951 »

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #92 on: Friday, December 12, 2014, 05:42:15 AM »
Also remember that most modern TVs have all kinds of post-processing.  See if there's a "gamer mode".  My Samsung TV from 2010 has one.  It turns off all the post-processing and reduces the delay.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #93 on: Friday, December 12, 2014, 06:40:31 AM »
I hope your finger recuperates soon.  You didn't tell me which one before.  I assumed it's the index.  If so, you can always make do with your middle finger on the trigger & bumper.   :)

It's the middle finger on my right hand. At first doing ust about anything with that hand hurt, so I spent a lot of time playing WoW one-handed with just the keyboard, and using the mouse in my left hand for NPC interaction. It's been 10 days now and the pain is mostly gone, unless I do too much with that hand. Thumb+index finger on the controller is fine, but the mouse is still a problem. I can't use my middle finger for right click, and using my ring finger to do so eventually causes my hand to cramp up. (and if you're using the mouse to turn on WoW, you're holding the right mouse button down almost constantly.)

Mmm, that doesn't sound good at all.  Everything else doesn't matter if the gameplay is shit because of shitty input handling.  Keep me posted on this, because it sounds like a deal breaker.

Edit:  Try using your controller in wired mode (USB to mini-USB cable), and see if there's any improvement.  According to some things I've read, it can make a noticeable difference (apparently more than the 9ms lag claimed for wireless mode--might be an OS thing?).

First of all, I remember the Xbox 360 version feeling a bit sloppy too, and played the single player stuff with Assisted Aiming mode. So it's not like they messed it up when porting it. I was just messing around with the game and here's what I noticed. This is all from feel, so I could be wrong on some of these points, but generally I'm pretty nitpicky about responsive controls. Wired vs wireless made an almost imperceptible difference. The deadzone seems ok, maybe a little big, but not as bad as I initially thought. I think it's the smoothing that's giving it most of the sloppy feel. You don't really notice it in third person as much, because when running around or driving you don't mess with the camera as much. When I aim my weapon or go into first person I start to notice it though.

Turning off first person head bob helps a bit. Turning up the sensitivity felt a bit better too. Strangely enough, I think changing my Targeting Mode helped too. I swear when I put it on Free Aim it feels like it's snappier and easier to control. The other modes snap to targets when you aim, but then are sluggish when you try to adjust. I feel like adjusting the FOv down a bit might have helped a little as well, like maybe it's related to performance? I know when I play on my PC with v-sync on, if my PC can't maintain enough framerate, my mouse begins to feel sluggish and unresponsive.

By the way, from an options standpoint, they went above and beyond what most console games give:

Allow independent camera modes: it remembers which camera mode you last used in a car or on foot. I use this to go FPS mode on foot, but drive in third person.
HUD: on/off
complex or simple (dot) reticule
size of the simple reticule
depth of field: on/off
third person look sensitivity
third person aim sensitivity
first person look sensitivity
first person aim sensitivity
first person FOV slider
first person ragdoll: on/off (do you want it to jump to third person when your body ragdolls?)
first person combat roll: on/off (should the camera roll when you do?)
first person head bobbing
first person third person cover: on/off (jump to third person when you take cover?)
allow movement with sniper
driveby control type: aim+fire or just fire

Also remember that most modern TVs have all kinds of post-processing.  See if there's a "gamer mode".  My Samsung TV from 2010 has one.  It turns off all the post-processing and reduces the delay.

I'm going straight from the Xbox One to an ASUS 2ms LCD monitor via HDMI. No receiver.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re:
« Reply #94 on: Friday, December 12, 2014, 06:45:31 AM »
Well a monitor will do very little post processing but TVs do even if you do not have a receiver.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: Friday, December 12, 2014, 07:37:38 AM »
Some people are more perceptive of lag than others.   Some are very sensitive.  But the threads I was reading were speaking of the kind of lag anyone would notice, like 1/4 to 1/2 second.  Causes proposed were the controller (wireless), the OS, and using the console to process TV input while gaming.  That last one would be understandable.  If you're watching TV in a PiP while gaming, or even snapping an app to the right side of the screen, some extra lag might creep in.

I think anyone who discusses input lag already understands that the TV can be an issue.  But if a last-gen console plays with acceptable lag while an XONE on the same display doesn't, something else is going on.  (The only exception would be if the TV inputs chosen have different amounts of overhead.)

Personally, I have not noticed any serious lag, and that includes playing Pinball FX2 back-to-back on the X360 and the XONE.  Whoever is having so much lag has something else happening entirely.  I'm glad I don't have to deal with it.

Oh, man, middle finger?  Shit.  I'm surprised you can do anything at all with a controller.  Let that sucker heal.  Thanks for the extra feedback on GTA V.  That makes me feel better about it.  You mentioned a long list of extra options, including the typically PC-only FoV slider.  I like!

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #96 on: Friday, December 12, 2014, 04:05:10 PM »
I traded in my 360 copy so I can't go back and test, but I definitely remember it feeling loose/sluggish when I first started playing there. Enough so that I used the medium level of aim assist in single player. (It snaps to the nearest target when you hit aim, but doesn't follow them if they move or anything.)

Even the snap from the medium assist is annoying on pvp though. I always switched to free aim before I went online. It matches you only with people using the same targeting mode, so I was only playing with people using free aim. My friends used to complain about their targeting mode randomly switching and not being able to change it, but it was really just me inviting them to my free aim session lol.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 06:00:50 PM »
Coincidentally, there is a thread started today on NeoGAF about the input lag on GTA V, which is up to 8 pages now: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=951409

A couple videos from the thread:
(PS4, showing the delay)
(Xbox 360, same person as above)
(PS4, showing the deadzone)

These mirror what I'm experiencing. The video above show the Xbox 360 version is pretty much the same. My guess is that it's just more noticeable in first person because the camera becomes a key part of your movement, where in 3rd person you're only adjusting it when needed. Also, the default aiming mode is "Assisted Aim - Partial". This mode snaps to the nearest target when you aim and follows them if they move, and seems to only break if they get far enough away or you manually move the crosshair off of them. Being the default, most people will probably use this, and say "I don't notice input lag, what are you talking about?" I'd guess most people aren't even trying to manually aim, since you really don't need to.

So yea, there's a large deadzone, some bad acceleration, and significant input delay. It's not new with the PS4/XB1 versions though.

Also, here's a list of Xbox 360 games and their input latency from back in 2009: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-lag-factor-article?page=3
Notice how much higher GTA IV is than the rest? Also the ones at 67ms are a result of runnng at 60fps (or close). We've had more of those on the newer consoles, so maybe that's contributing to more people being able to perceive the input lag.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #98 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 06:06:35 AM »
Geeez - I hope the PC version when it drops in Jan. 2015 doesn't have any input lag or any of those issues...

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 08:18:23 AM »
Ideally, best case, input would lag from one to two frames (depending on when the user acts during a frame), since the one being drawn to the screen can't be altered, and the following one is already being rendered (and can't be altered).  So at 30 fps, best case, input will lag from 1000/30 to 1000/30*2 ms, or 33.3 to 66.7 ms.  If there is a queue of render buffers (like triple buffering) it will be worse.  So maybe that's why it takes 60 fps to achieve that higher number.  Not sure.  I'd need to look into this further to understand all the ramifications.  But clearly, that 67 ms number you mentioned is probably a fixture, a real-world minimum, at 60 fps.  30 fps might double that (133.3 ms), and lag in the triple digits exceeds human reaction time (not good).  But if so, we've been living with it ever since it became acceptable for console games to run at less than full screen refresh rate (after the 16-bit gen?).  So either we're fully used to it, or I'm missing something.

Oh, and that list you linked pretty much falls in line with my reasoning.  I added that "133.3 ms" parenthetical to the above to reflect that.

At 24 fps, a frame rate often seen in GTA 4 and 5 last gen, ideal minimum lag would be 1000/24*2 = 83.3 ms.  Minimum real-world lag (triple-buffering) might be double that, or 166.7 ms.  Yikes.  Let us unlock the frame rate (disable vsync) already.  I'll put up with screen tear.

On the other hand,  the deadzone is bullshit.  Everyone needs to take a look at Forza Horizon 1's (last gen) adjustments for sensitivity, inner and outer deadzones for sticks and triggers.  I don't think even FH2 (new gen) is that generous.  Come on, devs, get with the program.

Edit:
Quote from: Eurogamer
Assuming that the most ultra-PC gaming set-up has a latency less than one third of that, this is good news for cloud gaming in that there's a good 80ms or so window for game video to be transmitted from client to server.

No, NO, FUCK YOU, NO!  The user's input has to travel to the server, then the input has to filter through the processing and rendering server-side, then the frame altered by the user's input has to travel back to the user across space and time.  If one-way travel takes 80 ms, then two-way takes 160 ms (duh).  The actual game-code processing has to happen either way (locally or server-side) so it makes no difference time-wise.  But it's still going to be yet another 67 ms and up, for a minimum, few-hops-broadband total of over 200 ms.  That's a fifth of a second, absolute best-case.

This whole cloud-gaming horseshit just gets my dander up, particularly when people who should know better try to make a case for it.
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 08:51:08 AM by Cobra951 »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #100 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 04:56:43 PM »
At 24 fps, a frame rate often seen in GTA 4 and 5 last gen, ideal minimum lag would be 1000/24*2 = 83.3 ms.  Minimum real-world lag (triple-buffering) might be double that, or 166.7 ms.  Yikes.  Let us unlock the frame rate (disable vsync) already.  I'll put up with screen tear.
Console-gamers really should be given options to turn off some bells + whistles like us PC gamers normally do have for options.

No, NO, FUCK YOU, NO!  The user's input has to travel to the server, then the input has to filter through the processing and rendering server-side, then the frame altered by the user's input has to travel back to the user across space and time.  If one-way travel takes 80 ms, then two-way takes 160 ms (duh).  The actual game-code processing has to happen either way (locally or server-side) so it makes no difference time-wise.  But it's still going to be yet another 67 ms and up, for a minimum, few-hops-broadband total of over 200 ms.  That's a fifth of a second, absolute best-case.

This whole cloud-gaming horseshit just gets my dander up, particularly when people who should know better try to make a case for it.
Bleh @ cloud gaming. Cloud's only good as an EXTRA optional choice. Once the cloud's required and it becomes the norm, we might as well toss the towel in for gaming.
I'd rather assets locally come from my PC, not the cloud.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #101 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 05:00:42 PM »
Console-gamers really should be given options to turn off some bells + whistles like us PC gamers normally do have for options.

In GTA V you can turn off DoF and lower the FOV, which should in theory give you a better framerate, but I think it's still got vsync on because I don't notice any different in performance. Bioshock was amazing in this regard. The game ran somewhere between 30 and 60, and you could turn off vsync and immediately see and feel the difference. I didn't notice too much screen tearing either.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 06:39:21 AM »
Holy shit, they just updated the Xbox One and PS4 versions of the game to add the following sliders:

third person aim/look deadzone
third person aim/look acceleration
first person aim/look deadzone
third person aim/look acceleration

The input lag is still there, but the whole thing feels way better with the deadzone at zero and the acceleration at close to max (reach max turn speed faster). These 2 settings were definitely having a big impact on the overall feel. I did a few adjustments to the new settings as well as turn speed. I aimed and shot at a coupe people to see how it felt. Then I looked at the clock and realized I had been shooting people and running from the cops (and dying a few times) for 30 minutes. I can hit moving targets now. I can SNIPE moving targets now. There's still enough input lag to notice, bit the deadzone and acceleration settings made it feel WAY better.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 09:55:37 AM »
Awesome!  Shit.  Too much goodness.  I still want this cheaper, though.  The first-person addition is not enough to change my mind.  I've watched Twitch play sessions, and it's the same game I've already played to death.  (I think I said that already.  [Yes, I have.])

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 03:57:58 PM »
GTA5 PC delayed until March 24th; PC requirements revealed

Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Over time, downloadable content and programming changes will change the system requirements for this game. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.

Other requirements: Installation and online play requires log-in to Rockstar Games Social Club (13+) network; internet connection required for activation, online play, and periodic entitlement verification; software installations required including Rockstar Games Social Club platform, DirectX, Chromium, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 sp1 Redistributable Package, and authentication software that recognizes certain hardware attributes for entitlement, digital rights management, system, and other support purposes. Single use serial code registration via internet required; registration is limited to one Rockstar Games Social Club Account (13+) per serial code; only one log-in allowed per Social Club account at any time; serial code(s) are non-transferable once used; Social Club accounts are non-transferrable.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, April 02, 2015, 04:27:58 PM »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #106 on: Saturday, April 04, 2015, 05:42:18 AM »
LOL @ what Rockstar has done to the GTA Online cheaters:
http://kotaku.com/rockstar-deals-with-gta-cheaters-in-a-very-gta-way-1695605114?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Earlier this month, GTA players found an exploit that let them bring a rare single-player only car into GTA Online.

Today, Rockstar patched the issue—but they did it in the most hilarious, unexpected way possible.

Now if players try to use the car exploit, they’ll be greeted with a giant explosion the second they try to get into the car. There’s no way to survive the explosion, either, as you can see in this video by xKoingWolfx. Rockstar could have simply gotten rid of the car, or made it impossible to bring into GTA Online—you know, like most developers would. Instead, Rockstar had some fun with fixing the exploit and surprised everyone in the process. Amazing.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, April 04, 2015, 06:42:06 AM »
Hahaha!  That's awesome.  Also, harmless in the long run, unlike bans or other truly punitive measures.  Games define their rules internally, by how they behave in response to your actions.  A glitch is no more like a cheat than walking through an open door is like blowing up a bank safe.  I generally have a very dim view of punishing players for doing what a game allows them to do.  This is the Age of Patches anyway.  You don't like what your shitty code allowed players to do?  Patch it out.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #108 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 04:11:16 AM »

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 02:34:09 AM »
Have they actually implemented heists into online yet?  I completely stopped following when it looked like they were just dangling a carrot. 

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #110 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 07:58:12 AM »
Have they actually implemented heists into online yet?  I completely stopped following when it looked like they were just dangling a carrot. 
Yeah, they were implemented early March I think.

Pretty fun. They're essentially sequential missions with big payoffs.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 05:14:59 PM by MysterD »

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #112 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 08:25:09 PM »
Preload has started. ~62GB download.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #114 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 05:05:30 PM »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #116 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 06:46:00 PM »
Couple weeks ago I got this as a gift and finished it off a few days ago, I loved it. There's still a bunch of side shit left for me to do and I want to come back to it at some point. The 3 character story arc was awesome, it may not flow as well as some other big story driven games of the last decade but pulling off heists was some of the best fun I've had in GTA. The ending didn't blow me away but I was still left pretty satisfied with it. My PC is about 5 years old now with a video card upgrade I made a couple years ago and it ran pretty smoothly on high settings. No MSAA, and shadows were at about high settings. Definitely pick it up if you can when it hits a sale.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #117 on: Monday, June 22, 2015, 08:58:50 AM »
I've been thinking about this again. I got it I think on PS3, and I'm kinda wondering if I shouldn't grab it for PS4. I tend to burn out on these games, but at the same time I just love having the world to screw around in. I definitely feel like I barely scratched the surface of this one, so I'd love to give it another go, especially since I absolutely love the setting (California is my home, after all).

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 05:00:14 AM »
You can do a lot of that.  :)  Go for it, if you have the time.

I saw a movie not long ago with that beach setting and the ferris wheel.  All I could think of was GTA.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #119 on: Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 09:12:41 AM »
I decided to bite. It wasn't any more expensive really to get the Japanese version, so I did. It's all English dialogue, but subtitles and menu text and such. Should be interesting. haha

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野