Author Topic: Cyberpunk 2077  (Read 16823 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: CD Projekt RED's Cyberpunk RPG to be announced tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 04:52:36 PM »
I'm interested to see what they've come up with.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 05:02:38 PM »
I'm interested to see what they've come up with.
Makes 2 of us.
I can't wait to see what they got planned for us...
We'll find out more tomorrow... :D

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 11:39:16 AM »
Cyberpunk, based on the pen and paper RPG of the same name.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: CD Projekt RED's Cyberpunk 2077 -> Trailer & Analysis from IGN
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 03:24:19 AM »
Woah! Best trailer I've seen in a long time!

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 08:34:51 AM »
Wow, that was pretty awesome indeed!

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 11, 2013, 10:30:05 AM »
Very Ghost in the Shell. Given that it seems like they're trying to invoke the 90's view of the future and tech integration that seems fitting.

I dig.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 02, 2013, 11:33:59 AM »
PC Gamer -> CDP RED is thinking of having multiple languages in Cyberpunk 2077; & your character might need a translator implant to understand other languages better (or worse).

Speaking to dubscore.pl, CD Projekt RED’s Sebastian Stepien reveals the developer’s plan to record all NPCs in their original, intended language – with an translator implant acting as your in-game Babelfish.

“Decisions are not yet made, but we are thinking about some kind of system which could tell more about the game world,” Stepien says. “The idea is to record everything in its original language. If there are, for example, Mexicans in the game, they will speak with slang. All performed by Mexican actors.”

“Then a player could try a translating implant, and according to its level, he will get better or worse translation.”

Stepien goes on to say that the move would help solve a fairly big believability issue – that Polish actors trying to ape LA slang just wouldn’t sound convincing. Certainly it would be fantastically atmospheric. And while a steadily improving translation sounds like a lot of work, it’s a clever touch that would potentially gel perfectly with the theme.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: Cyberpunk 2077 -> Update: This will be "far, far bigger" than Witcher 3
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, October 11, 2015, 08:50:38 PM »
I hope it's far, far better debugged too.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #11 on: Monday, October 12, 2015, 12:55:02 AM »
It won't be. But 6 months after the game is out, it'll be GOTY!

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 03:39:31 PM »
Cyberpunk 2077 will not have mod support at launch, but might have some later:
https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-wont-support-mods-at-launch/

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #14 on: Friday, August 30, 2019, 12:59:47 PM »
"Deep Dive" Gameplay Video - 14m20s:

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2019, 04:22:36 PM »
Cyberpunk 2077 will have some post-launch content:
https://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&boardid=1&threadid=203362

So, some of the post-launch content will include:
- Multiplayer
- Free DLC's (which is probably smaller content pieces and probably aren't Expansions).
- Single Player content (probably won't be free, which could be Expansions).

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Cyberpunk 2077
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 05:14:22 PM »
PushSquare - Rumor: Cyberpunk 2077 was delayed b/c it's running poorly on current-gen of consoles (PS4 & X1):
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/01/rumour_cyberpunk_2077_was_delayed_because_it_runs_badly_on_ps4_and_xbox_one

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, June 25, 2020, 05:18:50 PM »
Saw the trailer, interview, and talk about IGN's Summer of Gaming for CP 2077.

Jaw-dropping stuff.

So, the "Braindance" mode is crazy. You basically virtually jack into a person's mind (like in the game Observer), but it's likely "Live" and you see stuff as them. But, it's all recorded - and you can go through a video-rewatch/editing like mode to investigate stuff. This has elements of Witcher 3's smell/sense thing for investigating; Remember Me's rewind/fast-forward/video-reviewing/video-editing/puzzle-solving mechanics; Batman Arkham series' detective mode; and Batman Telltale's reviewing of a scene puzzle elements.

But, "Oh My God" @ the new Badlands area shown. This looks like RAGE 1, RAGE 2, and Mad Max game all rolled into one - as you have this post-apoc' area, which is basically outside of Night City. I really did not expect this, as this totally floored me. I always thought all of those games I mentioned, needed more & better done story, character, RPG elements - and likely, we're also getting that type of game within CP 2077 is stunning. You'd figure, they'd save such a different game-area/game-world for an expansion - but nope, this is in the base-game, really showing off how varied & interesting and so filled with size & scope that this game-world CP 2077 really has to offer.

This isn't also talking about the stuff we know already, about Night City itself & the actual game itself. Namely, that's the Deus-Ex  type of setting (cyberpunk/sci-fi) and that type of gameplay ("immersive-sim" game - a mix of normally RPG/action/shooter/stealth and other stuff for this genre-bender genre; basically think of Arkane's games, games from Looking Glass, and Deus Ex series); the GTA gameplay (with vehicles to drive & vehicular combat); and also the size & scope of a GTA game (ridiculously huge with tons to do).

Offline ender

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 05:48:57 AM »
I'm so excited for Cyberpunk, basically the game of my dreams. I watched the new 40 minutes of gameplay and my jaw was on the floor the whole time. I love the sound design and music in the game as well, such an amazing atmosphere.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 02, 2020, 03:06:40 PM »
Cyberpunk 2077 on PC supports ONLY DirectX12 for the game's API for W7 S1 and W10 only:
https://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&boardid=1&threadid=212631

Info:
- CP 2077 PC supports only DirectX12 for its API on the PC.
- Windows 7 recently received an update to support DX12.
- Windows 8.1 is unfortunately left out, as it doesn't support DX12 at all.
- Only W7 SP1 and W10 will be supported here for Cyberpunk 2077 PC.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 09, 2020, 12:27:02 PM »
I think anyone who has Windows 8.1 can still upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Need to fact-check that though.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, July 11, 2020, 08:16:52 PM »
I think anyone who has Windows 8.1 can still upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Need to fact-check that though.

Did Windows 7 upgrade to 10 for free?  I have no idea how I got on Windows 10

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #22 on: Friday, September 18, 2020, 03:06:41 PM »
System Requirements:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/sp-technical/issue/1556/cyberpunk-2077-system-requirements

"
Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements
Created 4 days ago  
Updated 5 hours ago

Please note that the game is both graphics- and processor-intensive, so make sure these components meet or exceed the minimum requirements.

Also note that the minimum is created with Low settings and 1080p gaming in mind and Recommended with High and 1080p.

Minimum requirements - Low at 1080p:
DirectX® 12 is necessary to run the game.
Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310.
Finding a CPUs performance hierarchy chart or comparison website and comparing one's CPU with our minimum is suggested.
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 3GB or  AMD Radeon RX 470.
Finding a graphics card performance hierarchy chart or comparison website and comparing one's video card with our minimum is suggested.
RAM: 8 GB
Disk space: 70 GB HDD (SSD recommended)

Recommended requirements - High at 1080p:
OS: 64-bit Windows 10. DirectX 12 is necessary to run the game.
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB or AMD Radeon R9 Fury
RAM: 12 GB
Disk space: 70 GB SSD

Update your graphics drivers regularly to get the best out of your hardware (grab them here: NVIDIA, AMD).
"

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, October 03, 2020, 08:56:02 PM »
Jesus, I didn't expect to meet the recommended for this.  Kind of torn now if I should get it for console or PC

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 07, 2020, 04:03:19 PM »
Cyberpunk 2077 Reviews are out.

They're ranging from good to great, for the most part.
Seems that...the game's still quite a bit buggy and ain't the best technical performer either.

Some of the most middling. mixed, and "meh" reviews, aren't scored - i.e. see Kotaku and Polygon.

OpenCritic = 91 (of 100) - https://opencritic.com/game/8525/cyberpunk-2077
Metacritic = 91 (of 100) - https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/cyberpunk-2077?ref=hp

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 10, 2020, 04:14:11 PM »
Cyberpunk 2077 is breaking all kinds of records.

Sources:
Business Insider = https://www.businessinsider.com/cyberpunk-2077-tops-steam-and-twitch-charts-at-launch-2020-12
Eurogamer - https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-12-10-now-its-cyberpunk-2077s-turn-to-be-the-fastest-selling-pc-game-of-all-time
GamesRadar - https://www.gamesradar.com/cyberpunk-2077-pre-orders-went-over-8-million-worldwide-cd-projekt-reveals/
TechRadar - https://www.techradar.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-blows-away-steam-record-as-tons-of-gamers-rush-to-play-at-launch

Info:
- Forget WoW: Shadowlands (expansion) breaking PC records a day or two ago with 3.7 million copies sold by Day 1; Cyberpunk crushed that.
- Cyberpunk has sold 4.7m copies for the PC alone by Day 1.
- Cyberpunk across both PC & consoles has sold over 8 million copies in total by Day 1.
- Cyberpunk 2077 has made at least $480 million on pre-orders by Day 1.
- This doesn't include Day 1 sales yet.
- With 8 million sold, this could compete w/ GTA5 in which GTA5 did w/ both Pre-Order and Day 1 sales combined of $800m.
- Over 1,000,000 Steam-users will playing CP 2077 concurrently, doubling the Steam peaks of Terraria (490k) and Fallout 4 (473k).
- On Twitch, over 1,000,000 people were watching this game on that service, which is a new record for a single-player game.
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 10, 2020, 04:34:28 PM by MysterD »

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 10, 2020, 10:54:41 PM »
Pretty impressive. It'll be nice if they can get the bugs ironed out. It's weird it got delayed a few times and is still this obviously buggy.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #27 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 09:46:10 AM »
Pretty impressive. It'll be nice if they can get the bugs ironed out. It's weird it got delayed a few times and is still this obviously buggy.
B/c this game's a seamless open-world game w/ NPC's everywhere doing stuff; cutting edge & demanding (RTX stuff); has tons going on; etc etc.

It's CDPR; give it 6 months to a year, they'll knock most of the issues out by then. Just like Witcher 1,2,3.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #28 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 09:49:57 AM »
Jesus, I didn't expect to meet the recommended for this.  Kind of torn now if I should get it for console or PC

Given what I've seen w/ vid's and read - get it on PC if you have high-end hardware (i.e. higher-end 2000 or 3000 cards); or a higher-end next-gen consoles (i.e. PS5 or X Box Series X).

And...good luck getting hands of any of those right now, unfortunately.

This game's super-demanding - go see Steam and GOG threads complaining about PC performance on 1080 Ti's. Sounds like this game's best off on 2070's, 2080's, 3070's, 3080's, and 3090's.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #29 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 09:59:10 AM »
Digital Foundry looks at PS4 (regular) and PS4 Pro versions:

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #30 on: Friday, December 11, 2020, 11:01:43 AM »
Hardware Unboxed - Benchmarking CP 2077 PC at 1080p, 1440p & 4K:

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, December 13, 2020, 12:34:46 PM »
Digital Foundry - Their optimized settings & suggestions for running Cyberpunk 2077 for PC:

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #32 on: Monday, December 14, 2020, 01:26:33 AM »
It won't be. But 6 months after the game is out, it'll be GOTY!

You prophet you.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #33 on: Monday, December 14, 2020, 06:33:34 PM »
I wasn't planning on getting it, but early Christmas stuff made it possible, so I said what the hell and grabbed it. I honestly had paid ZERO attention to everything for most of its development. I figured I'd either be interested or I wouldn't. Turns out I was.

Thoughts on Gameplay

It's not earth-shattering. It's kind of everything you've ever seen in a game before, just done in a stylish and vivid environment that's tons of fun to just be in. It's pretty much just ... what if we took some structural and storytelling stuff from Witcher 3, stuck everything in a big GTA city, and then gave you a lot of Deus Ex/System Shock-feeling systems to play with.

I've read and listened to a lot of criticism, most of which I don't understand. The story has been interesting so far, I've done about equal parts story and side stuff and just got into Act 2 at about 21 hours. Some of the side stuff is very typical of open-world games. Hey, there's a pack of bad dudes over there represented by a map icon, you should go shoot them to death. Other stuff is questy, go find this person and help them out, kill these guys and bring their stuff somewhere, infiltrate a facility, steal something, investigate something, etc. It's an RPG, not a shooter, so enemies are bullet sponges and your gear is all stat-based, but the gunplay doesn't feel bad at all. Stealth stuff is pretty standard, but made a lot more fun in combo with the hacking/scanning stuff. Scan things and hack into them, mark dudes so you can see them through walls, plan your way around and try to knock everyone out without giving away your position.

But anyone who was expecting a huge evolution in stuff you've already played, you won't really find it here. Nothing it does is poor so far as I've been able to tell, but also nothing is hugely groundbreaking.

The World

What's really awesome are the little details. During an early conversation you're talking to a guy, and he's eating noodles. He takes bites with his chopsticks while you're talking, and you can see him chew, then when you're about to stop and he's getting ready to respond, you can physically see him swallow in time to speak. There are lots of little natural touches like that in the game that just make it feel special compared to a lot of other things.

But it's gamey. You can't interact with every shop owner, and a ton of them sell the same kinds of generalized junk rather than even specific kinds of food. Disappointing, since most of the food gives you the same stat boosts, and a lot of shops are themed around like various Asian foods or whatever, but you still just get the same general inventory rather than dishes that even look like anything on the shop's counter. So it misses in some of those little details too, perhaps an inevitability for a game this huge. It didn't matter in Witcher 3, and it doesn't really matter here either, except that you're in a recognizable and multicultural sci-fi world that should reasonably have many different kinds of cuisine.

So the details are hit and miss, but when they hit, they're just lovely. I've spent a lot of time just slowly walking around and gawking at stuff. You definitely can do that here, and different neighborhoods are pretty distinct and feel different, though of course there's plenty of repetition as well. Yakuza 0 impressed me a lot more in how little it repeated itself, though to be fair, that is a vastly smaller game that also didn't have to create every last piece of its advertising from scratch (it had some real-world franchises).

The characters have been fantastic so far, as far as the story. I've heard some folks express a little disappointment (notably Jeff from Giant Bomb, who really does just seem to hate everything these days), but the conversations have felt meaningful and weighty to me, and my choices all felt like they had the potential to be meaningful. How many of them ultimately were it's hard to say, but I was able to glimpse at least some of that potential for directed choice here and there.

I'm playing on the hardest difficulty, because of course I am, so I really bonded with the characters I fought alongside. Everything had weight and felt like it mattered, and the ordeals felt like real ordeals. I imagine that has a lot to do with the fact that I felt a lot more for the characters than some people. We got through a lot together in those early hours. But they're expressive and fun, and the acting has all been good. Writing has been pretty decent too, despite Jeff's misgivings. I don't understand any of his complaints there.

But I should stress this: play this game on the hardest difficult you can manage. Not every game needs that, but it's important here, just as it was for the Witcher games. Jeff's big criticism was that he never felt like he needed to interface with any of the game's systems, and that's because he's playing on normal, as most youtubers and reviewers do. If you want to NEED those systems, bump up the difficulty. You can change it in the menu at any time, so it isn't a big deal you're committed to forever. I honestly haven't found the hardest difficulty that hard, but it does necessitate playing smart and having a plan, and that's where this game can shine in the gameplay department. And it really helps you feel more connected to the events of the story, I think.

The Bad

Sadly, it's not all good. There are a few bad points that need to be pointed out.

Mouse acceleration can't be turned off. Lame.

Can't rebind every control, which is irritating. The F key in particular is used to confirm things and can't be rebound in the game, which fucks with my ESDF scheme. I rebound stuff in an XML file in a directory, and that does actually work, but it's kind of a pain in the ass. I ended up just using a controller since this isn't a twitch shooter like Doom, and it's been fine. These are legitimate issues I hope they iron out, especially since there's really no reason they should be there. And my guess is they'll be fixed in future patches. Just be warned if that matters to you now.

The Bugs

Ah yes, the bugs. Well, honestly, I haven't experienced many. I haven't had a single crash, nor anything that impeded my progress in any quests. In 21 hours of play, I've hit 7 bugs, and a third of those were "there's a random item floating in the air, that's weird" instances, some of the rest were texture errors (billboard ads not loading in right, some lighting/texture issues with them, etc.), a couple instances where I sort of bounced or flew too far when walking on objects the game's physics couldn't seem to quite grapple with (but nothing crazy), and a single instance where a here's-some-bad-guys-to-shoot event on the map didn't have the AI spawn, so the enemies just stood around. I just walked away from it and figured I'd come back later.

It's been a remarkably stable experience for me, and while some of the texture work is really low-res (on some objects and ads), there has been little enough to pull me out of the experience otherwise. I'm surprised. I was expecting much worse.

The Performance

I'm not a PC elitist who needs 120 FPS, and I don't give a flying fuck about 4k or anything else. My PC is on the old side, an Intel Core i7-5820K with 16GB of RAM and a Radeon R9 390. I'm playing the game on a mix of ultra, high, and medium settings, and it's running at a reasonable stable 30-ish. Certainly not what some people will want out of it, but it's totally playable, still looks beautiful, and I haven't really felt any need to fuck with it since I first messed with the settings. For people with newer rigs it will undoubtedly perform better, though I'm sure there are going to be hardware-specific performance issues with it.

The Verdict (so far)

Having a blast! I love the game, but I can see how people would be disappointed if they'd really internalized all the hype. Nothing here you haven't seen before, but it's still a great open-world RPG in a killer setting with gorgeous visuals, an absorbing atmosphere, and some fantastic characters. It will undoubtedly end up being controversial, both for some unfortunate dog-whistle stuff that snuck into some text (though there's also some legit social commentary), for its body-forward cyberpunk vision with lots of sex and nudity (familiar to anyone who's ever watched or read any sort of cyberpunk anything ever), and for just plain being a game instead of the future cyberpunk simulation that I know some people wanted it to be. And of course ... the bugs and performance stuff that some people will have to deal with.

But I stand by my statement from before. It will take another 6 months, but once they iron out the kinks, this will be GOTY for many people. I can't speak to the end of the story, but I'm really enjoying what I've seen so far, and while the side content has not been quite as absorbing as the stuff in Witcher 3, the game is more fast-paced generally, so to some degree that's to be expected. There's still potential for a lot of good stuff, and I know that side content does open up new ways to end the game. I'm really eager to get back to exploring the world. I honestly just can't put it down.

Here are a few random images I've taken using the photo mode. It reflects my midrange settings (which I still think look spectacular, especially in motion).

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #34 on: Monday, December 14, 2020, 09:28:58 PM »
@Que

Awesome and epic review/impressions! And some cool screenies there! Thanks for all of that.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #35 on: Friday, December 18, 2020, 08:12:41 AM »
Playstation news for Cyberpunk 2077.

Sony de-lists Cyberpunk 2077 from the digital PlayStation Store:
https://www.pcgamer.com/sony-has-removed-cyberpunk-2077-from-the-playstation-store/

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #36 on: Friday, December 18, 2020, 02:24:09 PM »
Yeah, it's a shame, the whole thing has turned into a bit of a shitshow. I'm still confident that they'll manage to walk it back and fix things, but the PS4 version is really rough. I stand by the opinion that they should have done a PC release first and then the console versions, even if that would have pissed off a lot of their fans. Would have saved everyone a lot of heartbreak in the end.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, December 20, 2020, 02:14:15 PM »
Section 1.
Cyberpunk 2077 PC modding with DLSS:
Tweaktown - https://www.tweaktown.com/news/76853/heres-the-fix-to-blurry-cyberpunk-2077-with-nvidia-dlss-enabled/index.html
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/kf52ag/gn_cyberpunk_2077_dlss_quality_comparison_vs/gg6m9km/

Basically, to get better image quality with DLSS...
...Use NVidia Inspector and crank DLSS LOD texture bias value to a -3.

Section 2.
Save-file corruptions are happening w/ CP 2077 PC, if it goes over 8MB in the saved-game file.
https://www.vg247.com/2020/12/20/cyberpunk-2077-corrupting-save-games-8mb/

Loads get slower once it hits 6MB, but it just won't load the save over 8MB.
It's believed: crafting stuff can be the culprit of file-sizes increasing.

YongYea on the save-file corruption stuff:

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #38 on: Monday, December 21, 2020, 03:53:47 PM »
God, YongYea is such an obnoxious troll. His whole platform seems to be fanning the flames of imagined controversy. And it's great that he promotes his merch before even getting to the point of his video too. What an ass.

Anyway, I hunted down my save files to check on this. At 60+ hours on a crafting-focused character, doing tons of side content, and picking up literally everything that isn't nailed down for disassembling, I don't have a single save at over 3,555 KB, which is less than half the supposed size cap. Which isn't to say this issue isn't a problem if true, certainly it is, but I have to imagine a lot of people getting this are doing some bonkers min-max crafting bullshit or using exploits/cheats/mods. Either way, I highly doubt that CDPR won't fix this. People are taking boilerplate info off of a tech support page written by somebody that undoubtedly has never so much as touched the game code far too seriously. The last thing CDPR wants is people playing and enjoying their game to not be able to, particularly when they're in the middle of a shitstorm of bad press. If a bug like this is hitting an even remotely significant number of players, I'd be shocked if it didn't get addressed in the next patch or even in a hotfix.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, December 24, 2020, 04:20:32 PM »
HotFix 1.06 released for PC & consoles:
https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/23/22198029/cyberpunk-2077-106-update-patch-corrupted-save-file-crashes

They removed the 8MB limit for save-file loads.