Author Topic: Firewatch  (Read 1311 times)

Offline PyroMenace

Firewatch
« on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 07:56:04 PM »
An especially hot and dry summer has everyone on edge. Henry has retreated from a messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. With the help of his supervisor and only contact with the world he has left behind, Delilah, his job consists of looking for smoke and keeping the wilderness safe. When something strange draws Henry out of his tower and down into the world, he explores an untamed and unknown environment, facing questions and decisions that will empower or destroy the only relationship that he still has.

Pretty cool trailer.

Offline PyroMenace

Re: Firewatch
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 02, 2015, 07:00:43 PM »
17 minutes of gameplay. Still have no idea what the game is. I mean yea its an adventure game, but is it open world? Do you take it day by day and are the events you see randomized? Or is it just a straightforward first person adventure? I'm still really interested, it looks great.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Firewatch
« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 02, 2015, 07:55:45 PM »
Huh, yeah I sort of wonder what that'll be like too, but it does look really great. The dialogue is great, and the voice acting. I wonder if you'll be on the other end of the walkie talkie with that chick the whole game, or if that's just part of the introductory thing. Either way, it definitely looks like one to keep an eye on.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野