Author Topic: Whats everyone up to?  (Read 3056 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Whats everyone up to?
« on: Sunday, June 21, 2015, 12:07:41 AM »
Anything interesting going on? Can't say I've got anything too terribly exciting going on. Wild black raspberries are coming ripe so I'll be picking and preserving them which is always fun except for all the damn mosquitoes when you're picking. gah.

So yeah, sup?

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: Whats everyone up to?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, June 21, 2015, 03:44:18 AM »
Nothing.  It's been a dull week, except for the E3 showings.  And getting old sucks.  Don't do it.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, June 21, 2015, 10:14:39 AM »
I'll try not to. SAVE ME, SCIENCE!

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, June 21, 2015, 01:22:04 PM »
Just moved into the new place and got set up. Had to wait a few days for Comcast to come out and run a new line for the cable, but I'm in business again.

The new house is amazing. The only downside is that I live in the middle of fucking nowhere so I don't get any kind of cell reception, and California has no water. Other than that, it's great and I'm super happy to be here.

How have you guys been? It's been months. I had internet access at my mom's place, but I just never really wanted to come around due to having to use a phone or PS4 to do it. I just decided I'd wait until I was in the new place, which took slightly longer than expected, but now that I'm in here everything should be great.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, June 21, 2015, 05:15:01 PM »
Work and golf and drinking and Witcher 3 and trying to convince my girlfriend not to break up with me because I don't pay enough attention to her (you know, golf, and drinking, and Witcher 3).

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, June 21, 2015, 07:46:11 PM »
Work work work and more work.