Author Topic: World of WarCraft: Legion expansion announced  (Read 2232 times)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
Re: World of WarCraft: Legion expansion announced
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 06, 2015, 10:11:32 PM »
I watched their entire 1 hour info dump on it. As someone who's played WoW since beta, non stop through Burning Crusade and Wrath, then came back for every expansion... the most exciting part for me was the cute girl that introduced the Blizzard employees.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 08, 2015, 12:18:36 AM »
Well I mean what else can they really do at this point? I'm actually jumping back in, not because of the expansion ... just because I've been playing Hearthstone and it made me want to play Warcraft stuff since I haven't in forever. I got the 7-day free trial and figured why not? I haven't played since before Burning Crusade even came out.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 08, 2015, 02:36:51 AM »
I know the Warcraft movie is going to have me wanting to play more WoW. I'm sure there will be some pet or something you get free if you're subbed when it comes out. Right now not much in the expansion is grabbing my attention though. I've yet to hear them even acknowledge that rogues still exist (which is what I play), but I'm sure there's other classes that haven't specifically been mentioned either. 2 expansions in a row with new melee dps leather classes really makes me wonder how many of these new ideas could have gone into the rogue class instead. Also, Demon Hunters get an ability that lets them see through stealth, invisibility, and walls, which doesn't sound so hot for rogues to deal with.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 01, 2016, 08:34:45 PM »
Legion hits in 30 days. The pre-patch was released not long ago which put in all the class changes, new animations, and the transmog system. Really like how the rogue feels now, subtlety now feels and plays like it should rather than feeling like it was an after thought spec where all you really did was backstab and was even worse if you were just out soloing. I power leveled a Death Knight, I found blood tanking to be really weird compared to warrior tanking, but was still cool. The changes made it feel even better making bone shield an active mechanic. Even all the new sound effects and animations make the combat in general just more fun. Here's the extended look at all the features in Legion:

Offline ender

« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 29, 2016, 05:50:00 AM »
So I never really began to play WoW when it first came out. I think I was in college and just didn't have the time or money to deal with it. So this past week, my brother gifted me the upgrade to Legion... so I decided to finally give it a go. I have to say, obviously, I am pretty addicted. I kind of wish I had more time over the last 12 years to play... but oh well :)

Right now I have a Tauren Warrior, Level 100, Troll Shaman  Level 54, and Blood Elf Demon Hunter Level 100... just got done setting up my Garrison for the DH and trying to get some other things prepped before the launch. I also started a guild with my brother called The Cashout Boyz. Who else is still on right now? What's your battle.net names? Mine is bickenbak#1181. Hit me up!

Offline ender

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 07:27:40 AM »
I woke up at 5 AM to play this morning. Wow, this is a really fun expansion. Very exciting. Upgraded some new blades for my Demon Hunter... looking forward to diving in more later tonight.