Special > Podcast

Does anyone have any of these anymore?

(1/4) > >>

Quemaqua:
They vanished from the site at some point due to space limitations (I know ... in 2015, we have space constraints when all we host is a forum), and I seem to have lost my backups. I don't need them for anything, just thought it would be fun to give them a listen again after all this time.

scottws:
Sorry, I don't have them.

idolminds:
I'm not sure. I thought they ended up one someones dropbox? But apparently not mine.

Quemaqua:
Bummer. I guess they're lost to time. I was sure I had backups, but I've looked everywhere. I think some of my audio backups went missing at some point during hard drive transfers. There's still a chance they're on my failing drive. I can't check it until reboot since the thing is so borked it won't power on fast enough for the computer to find it from a cold boot. But the odds of them being there are slim ... most of what I wanted from that drive I backed up elsewhere already.

Cobra951:
I found OverwrittenRadioE004.mp3 (~21 MB) on an old download folder.  About 90 minutes in length.  My date on the file is 9/25/07.  "Holy crap, I think I figured out how to jump in Super Mario War [World?--sounds like "War" anyway] on the DS . . ."  Let me see how I can upload this and get you a link to it.  Probably through OneDrive.

Edit:  Here is the link.  Let me know if it it worked for you.  There has been some wonkiness with Onedrive lately.  It seems they're expiring all links now, even ones I want to be permanent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version