Author Topic: Southland Tails  (Read 2713 times)

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
Southland Tails
« on: Sunday, October 14, 2007, 09:15:11 PM »

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Southland Tails
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 14, 2007, 10:07:23 PM »
You couldn't possibly reveal the cast list to me before showing me that trailer and have anything other than a look of disbelief or maybe a suckerpunch to the gut for being an idiot returned to you.  But the trailer actually didn't look half bad... and I might even be a little curious.  Seriously, I can't imagine a movie like the kind of movie this seems to be with those people in it... but apparently there is one.  I'm skeptical; but you're right, it looks kind of cool.  Maybe I'm more of a snob than I thought.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 14, 2007, 10:18:57 PM »
Yeah, I had no idea either, I just came across the trailer browsing the site.  I was actually impressed by The Rock from the trailer alone.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 14, 2007, 10:23:56 PM »
I actually find his non-wrestling attitude rather funny, and I think he's an interesting fellow... he just really hasn't had any good movies.  I don't think he's an amazing actor, either, but it'd be interesting to see if he focused himself enough to pull this off.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline JacksRag(e)

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 11:16:54 PM »
The Rock's really not half-bad.  His movies haven't been great, but they've at least been fun.  And I don't care what anyone says, I liked the Game Plan.