Community > General Discussion

Merry Christmas

(1/2) > >>

Cobra951:
Hope everyone got lots of presents under the tree.  I had a nice time last night with family.  Good food too.  Today is blissfully quiet.

idolminds:
Merry Christmas! Having a pretty quiet one with just my brother and I.

Quemaqua:
Merry belated! Mine was the quietest: I saw no one and did nothing. Actually, that's a lie, I had classes. Japan celebrates Christmas, but it's not a national holiday, and people don't do much. Have had a bad flu for a week and feeling a bit better now, but definitely hitting the homesick hard during the holidays.

MysterD:
Merry X-Mas belated!

Hope everybody got awesome gifts: electronics (laptops, desktops, tablets); video games (PC games, console games, etc); and/ or anything else that your heart desires (clothes, shoes, whatever)!

Hope everybody spent time w/ their family, friends, and any loved ones!!

Happy Holidays!!!

K-man:
We have returned home from Christmas Gauntlet 2018, ragged, weary, but well.  Hayes is a little over 2 and began to participate in the holiday this year.  So fun to watch.

People were overly generous to us this year.  With some hope we'll be in a position to pay it forward at some point.  I hope all of you had a great Christmas.  I say it every year, but it seems we spend months thinking about and prepping for the holiday and it's over in a flash.  I sincerely wish we could bottle up the cheer and good will we feel this time of year and dispense it throughout.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version