Author Topic: Space Station 13  (Read 739 times)

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
Space Station 13
« on: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 09:37:00 PM »
Has anyone played this?  I came about a discussion on it when browsing a griefing thread at something awful.  I haven't had time to get into it but it sounds pretty cool.  Basically, it's an MP game where everyone is dropped onto a space station.  Each person is assigned a job and clearance based on that job.  Apart from that it appears you can pretty much do anything.  There are different game modes, but most of the good stories involve people just fucking around - I saw one video where a guy was assigned to be the station priest.  Now, the job doesn't let you do shit all and your only duty is to get the dead bodies and put them in coffins.  Boring?  Probably and most people apparently just quickly hack the computer/steal someone else's ID to get a new job when they get assigned it.  This guy, however, was brilliant in that he spent his time roaming the station, beating everyone he found, dragging them back to the morgue and wielding their unconscious bodies into the coffins.   There are better stories out there, but the game seems pretty cool (although ugly, with a steep learning curve, and kind of clunky) and there's all kinds of shit you can do so I thought some people here might be into it.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
Re: Space Station 13
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 10:12:35 PM »
I'm willing to play if we get a group together. Looks like fun.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Space Station 13
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 03, 2009, 08:41:11 PM »
That sounds great.  I'd try it.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Dragonlor

• Nii-San!