Special > Podcast

Does anyone have any of these anymore?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Quemaqua:
Heh, they weren't much to write home about, but I'll see what I can do.

idolminds:

--- Quote from: Cobra951 on Saturday, October 10, 2015, 03:31:44 AM ---"Holy crap, I think I figured out how to jump in Super Mario War [World?--sounds like "War" anyway] on the DS . . ."
--- End quote ---
It was actually most likely War. There is a homebrew/freeware game called Super Mario War. Single screen local multiplayer game where everyone plays Mario and you try to jump on each others heads. If I remember right it got ported to DS and I was talking about my flashcart on one of the podcasts, and I had trouble making it work right. Or maybe it was bugged, haha.

Cools!:
I have all 4 episodes as well from when we removed them from the server. :)

Cobra951:

--- Quote from: idolminds on Saturday, October 10, 2015, 10:08:38 PM --- It was actually most likely War. There is a homebrew/freeware game called Super Mario War. Single screen local multiplayer game where everyone plays Mario and you try to jump on each others heads. If I remember right it got ported to DS and I was talking about my flashcart on one of the podcasts, and I had trouble making it work right. Or maybe it was bugged, haha.

--- End quote ---

Ha!  I listed to that several times, and it definitely sounded like "war".  Now I know why.

Quemaqua:
Followed by the soundtrack to a garden gnome dancing, which was actually Tetris theme.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version