Author Topic: I'm getting a DS  (Read 1186 times)

Offline ren

• Veteran
I'm getting a DS
« on: Wednesday, May 09, 2007, 03:43:37 PM »
I want to get back into gaming, and I want to do it handheld style.

So what games should I get? I never had a GBA of any sort, so I'm open to those as well. I figure I'll start with New Super Mario Bros. Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time is kind of like Paper Mario, right? If so I'll need to get that. I recall hearing good things about Meteos as well. I played some Advance Wars on an emulator and that was fun. GBA or DS version better?

so whatcha got? I need suggestions

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: I'm getting a DS
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 09, 2007, 04:17:12 PM »
Get the DS Advance Wars if you can even find it. Also, get Animal Crossing!

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 09, 2007, 04:30:55 PM »
I want a DS too, my roommate might be selling me his older style DS for $50 so he can get a DS Lite.

The Castlevania games are supposed to be good, I only played like a couple hours of the first one though.  I hear good things about Cooking Mama and the two Kirby games.

Offline NatchDan

• I object.
    • NatchDan Music
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 09, 2007, 05:06:05 PM »
Trauma Center and the Phoenix Wright ames are a must. New Super Mario Bros. is pretty cool. Advance Wars was pretty sweet, though it's a hard-ass game. All of the AWs were in my opinion. StarFox Command was okay, Mario Kart is MArio KArt and Bomberman is Bomberman, MP:H is fun if tricky to control, Contact I like, but not everyone does. WarioWare is hella fun.I THINK those are all I have.
|