Author Topic: 4x4 Truck+Sled+Nylon Strap+20 Inches of Powder=Funnest shit EVAR!  (Read 1019 times)

Offline ScaryTooth

• Veteran
4x4 Truck+Sled+Nylon Strap+20 Inches of Powder=Funnest shit EVAR!
« on: Saturday, March 08, 2008, 10:08:54 PM »
Oh yeah. Thats what I did today. A buddy of mine picked me up. He has a Chevy Silverado. We drove around the city helping people out, getting cars unstuck. People would give us $5 here and there. Then we got the idea to hook a metal sled up to the truck. We pulled each other around the neighborhood all night. Called a bunch of friends that came over. We ended up with about 6 people dragging each other around. It was the most fun I've had playing the snow since I was about 12. We might even do it tomorrow.

It was great.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: 4x4 Truck+Sled+Nylon Strap+20 Inches of Powder=Funnest shit EVAR!
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 08, 2008, 10:18:20 PM »
haha, awesome. We did that kind of thing with snowmobiles when I was younger. Good times.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 08, 2008, 10:38:39 PM »
That sounds like a lot of fun. My last great adventure in the snow was large quantities of alcohol + dangerous sledding. It was great.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 09, 2008, 03:15:15 AM »
I sat here in the heat contemplating how to get my rain machine working.  Your idea sounds like a lot more fun.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 09, 2008, 03:30:43 AM »
I could try that here, but somehow I don't think it would be fun in this dusty part of the world. Plus the bearded folk would look at me as if I was the crazy one.