Author Topic: I'm so out of it right now  (Read 956 times)

Offline PyroMenace

I'm so out of it right now
« on: Friday, August 24, 2007, 04:16:23 AM »
My shift has been changing for work which isn't so bad. Its the graveyard shift and surpisingly I've been enjoying the training I've been going through. However right at this junction I have run out of my meds and I guess my sleeping pattern change along with that has completely thrown me into some sort of mind fuck. It's weird, I wake up and I want to do my usual thing, which is hang around here, relax and play video games, but then i get on and have no inclination to do anything I usually enjoy. And its frustrating me to no end because I had today off. Eventually I got around to playing Bioshock for quite sometime which was a pretty entertaining experience, and I was typing out my impressions and about halfway through I just couldn't finish. I don't know how to describe it, its just like my brain gave up trying to delve further into details. Anyway I blame it mostly on my lack of meds, sometimes I can cope with it if nothing changes like an non eventful day, but its really been a struggle this time, and trying to make things feel normal again and failing only leads to frustration and making it worse.

Anyway, its pretty damn late and I'm just gonna pass out, I barely had the effort into making this, but its the most I could participate into posting today.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
Re: I'm so out of it right now
« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 24, 2007, 08:15:25 AM »
changes.... lots of changes....

i hope you feel better soon.  I get to that point sometimes where the regular things i do are no longer fun.  Then I start to worry that i'm really going weird.

Taken.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 24, 2007, 10:06:19 AM »
Sucks man.   :(  Hate to see you feeling so lousy.  I think we've all been there at some point, regardless of the particular thing that brought us there, so I hope you get past it soon.  Keep your head up.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 24, 2007, 01:46:28 PM »
. . . my sleeping pattern change . . . some sort of mind fuck. It's weird, I wake up and I want to do my usual thing, which is hang around here, relax and play video games, but then i get on and have no inclination to do anything I usually enjoy. . . . Eventually I got around to playing Bioshock for quite sometime which was a pretty entertaining experience, and I was typing out my impressions and about halfway through I just couldn't finish. I don't know how to describe it, its just like my brain gave up trying to delve further into details. . . . but its really been a struggle this time, and trying to make things feel normal again and failing only leads to frustration and making it worse.

I could have written that part of your quote verbatim, about myself.  (I did start to post about Bioshock last night, and could not finish.  So I backed out of it.  Did better at it today.)  So I'm with you, bro.  I feel your pain.  Hang in there.

Edit:  The thing to do when you're able is to force yourself out of the house.  Go do something, anything, even walk.  Walking by itself, in the sun when possible, works wonders.