Author Topic: Rayman Legends  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Rayman Legends
« on: Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:32:30 PM »
I was thinking that, and apparently the game is awesome - the best 2d platformer in recent years from what people who have played the demo/levels at shows are saying.

. . .

Yeah, it is.  I jumped on this on a good sale about a week ago (or two?).  Damn, so well done.  I just got through that Mariachi Madness from the trailer, and I was giggling like a schoolgirl.  Some levels are harder and more frustrating than anyone would find enjoyable, but overall, it's the best platformer since the better Marios.  Love it.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Rayman Legends
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 06:50:22 PM »
Rayman Origins really surprised me when I bought it on GOG. I really enjoyed it. I should look into Legends, though because of uplay I dont think it'll be on GOG. Grumble grumble...

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 09:42:02 PM »
That's good to hear, this is on my list.

Origins is actually the only game I've paid for directly on my Vita, and it is pretty amazing.

I've been very impressed with how Ubisoft has handled the Rayman franchise in general as of late.  Origins is great, Legends apparently even better.  Hell, even the Rayman "run" Android game I played was incredibly fun - probably up there with Jetpack Joyride as the only mobile game that's really gotten me to play.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, June 29, 2014, 12:50:57 AM »
When I bought Origins onsale on PSN I also picked up Rayman and Rayman 2 for like $1 each.  Rayman 1 is something to stay away from - it has not aged well