Author Topic: So  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
So
« on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 12:10:06 AM »
My roommate called me today and told me we had a couch- I was excited and we moved it in. Afterwards I was standing out on our porch after we moved it in and these two girls came up to us and said their parents bought the house next door and they were having a party. They were cute and we got drunk and hung out. Cops came and we walked back to our place (next door) and hung out until they left. Went back after a few minutes. Got drunker. got a number. Very hot girl. Ate a xanex ( I never do this ever but I'm feeling adventurous). Fun times. Anyways I'm drunk and this is a drunk post. Feeel free to comment. Yes. canty type anymore. Goodtimes. Bye.
CA

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
Re: So
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 12:50:35 AM »
Hooray for good times and getting drunk!  I got drunk a couple of nights ago myself.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 12:53:55 AM »
Pics, bitch.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 01:05:01 AM »
I had a glass of wine.  It was full of delicious.  I met no hot girls, however, other than my wife.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 01:25:22 AM »
I had to read thought all the posts 4 times to understand them.
yeah,.....

Gonna listen to my ipod now. Im drunmk.

Offline Jedi

• Poster Child
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 04:13:23 AM »
I got drunk with friends it came down to me, my brother, a chick who really likes me (but I'm not that interested) and my mates wife (who's also a mate).
Well... I had evil thoughts and my mates wife said that I could get laid that night... and she wasn't talking about the other chick...  :o Now I so would with her; she's a really cool chick, just the sort of girl I'd want to be with.... but she's married to my mate but I was drunk and all sorts of thoughts were going through my head. So my brother said no, that we had to leave then and there before anything stupid happened and we did... thank fuck.
Funny enough I brought my brother along to protect me from the other chick who's pretty keen I never thought he'd be saving me from the married one!

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 04:15:35 AM »
 ???  you owe your brother one. 
Taken.

Offline shock

• Poster Child
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 08:05:23 AM »
I was trashed at 6:30PM.  I stayed that way until 4am, when I crashed in a friends room.

Let's see... killed a bottle of wine to start the evening.  Then had a couple white russians.  Then watched Top Gun with my roommate/suitemates.  Then I went to the restaurant next door with everyone and got food.  Came back, drank more, played karaoke with all of the random people that came into my room.  T'was fun,

Then everyone wanted to go to this party on a different floor of our building.  I didn't want to go because the girl whose birthday it was still has huge amounts of feelings for me.  And despite me being clear about how we aren't going to ever be in a relationship, she keeps on clinging on and trying to convince me to be in one.  But her best friend specifically came down and told me that I needed to come up.  Ugh.

I went and everything was fine for a while.  Then I sit down, and she sits on my lap.  Bad news.  Then she won't stop touching my head.  Really bad news.  I make a face at one of my good friends, and she comes over and pulls her off and gets her to dance.  I take the opportunity to stand up and get the hell out of there.  Just ran into one of my friends that smokes.  I asked if he wanted to go out for a cigarette (even though i quit). 

Left that party.  While outside smoking, this random guy that likes the girl came downstairs and was like "let's take a walk".  Proceeded to tell me how girl really liked me.  Etc.  Then asked if I was straight.  Weird.  I had to get out of that dorm, though.  Took a few friends and we headed to a different party a few blocks away.  Drank more.  But still made it home with everyone.

Got threatened for being loud and disorderly on the way home by some dick police officer.  He let us go.  Got a back rub.  Passed out.

The night was quite dramatic.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 08:50:53 AM »
I played Diablo. Then slept. And now I'm awake.

THE EXCITEMENT NEVER STOPS!

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 08:57:50 AM »

hahaha... I wanted to make a similar post but couldn't think of anything. :P

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 10:21:38 AM »
Same.  The only addition is that I was with the in laws for dinner and we had massive steaks.  Sweet.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 10:56:22 AM »
I played TDU.  Then I had a sandwich and leftover fried rice.  Then I played TDU some more.  Then I slept.

Offline poomcgoo

• Poster Child
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 12:34:04 PM »
There's nothing like getting the number of your hot neighbor, but on the first night?  Be prepared for great things to come, ghandi.

It's just a shame you wont remember any of last night.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 12:52:51 PM »
Ugh, my head hurts. Fun night. I had a case of beer before the night and now it is gone. Unknown consumption levels took place. I woke up sleeping on my ipod. Weird. Strangely comfortable, though.

Offline Jedi

• Poster Child
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 02:59:42 PM »
???  you owe your brother one. 

Tell me about it!!  ::)

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 05:17:49 PM »

gotta love Idol.  I cooked dinner, ate, worked on some files, read and slept. 
Taken.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 15, 2007, 06:21:59 PM »
I studied... and studied.. and studied.

Got three final exams in three days, so I haven't done much but study. 

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #17 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 05:46:20 PM »
We hired a bouncy castle for my friend's birthday and got through a big pile of drink and drugs. One of my friends managed to break his nose on the inflatable device, and another got busted for coke in the local pub. Stupid boy.

A bit of a hectic day.