Author Topic: Impulse Meridian4 Complete Pack: 32 games for $80  (Read 609 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Impulse Meridian4 Complete Pack: 32 games for $80
« on: Wednesday, July 08, 2009, 09:46:03 AM »
Save $360

The Meridian4 Complete Pack includes: Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine, Alpha Prime, Battle Mages, Battle Mages - Sign of Darkness, Big Rig Europe, Bus Driver, Chains, Daemonica, Dark Matter, Deer Drive, Gumboy: Crazy Adventures, Hard Truck Apocalypse, Hard Truck Apocalypse - Rise of Clans, Hot Dog King, Midnight Nowhere, Nikopol - Secrets of the Immortals, Obulis, Operation Matriarchy, Pacific Storm, Pacific Storm - Allies, Penguins Arena, R.I.P., R.I.P. Strike Back, R.I.P. 3 - The Last Hero, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Space Hack, Space Trader - Merchant Marine, Tank Universal, The Chosen: Well of Souls, The Entente - World War I Battlefields, Vigil Blood Bitterness.

Some pretty nice games in there. You'd probably want to go to the individual games pages for the ones you really want and do a little math to see if the bundle is a better deal or not (since you most likely won't really want to play all the games).

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
Re: Impulse Meridian4 Complete Pack: 32 games for $80
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 08, 2009, 02:16:16 PM »
Ooooh @ Nikopol in the list of adventures. That one does look interesting. Any adventure game with Benoit Sokal's name on it, I usually will take notice.

Hmmmmmm @ Midnight Nowhere in there. Did anyone ever play that adventure?

Chosen: Well of Souls -- I did try the DEMO sometime back, but ugh @ the horrible-horrible voice-acting. It practically ruins the rest of the game.

I already got Shadowgrounds Pack -- that's good action stuff.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 08, 2009, 05:49:49 PM »
A number of those are really good games, but I'm not familiar with a lot of them.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 08, 2009, 06:16:02 PM »
I dunno. Anything with a name like Hard Truck Apocalypse can't be all bad. I'll just go look at some reviews and.... OH GOD, IT BURNS!

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 08, 2009, 06:20:47 PM »
A number of those are really good games, but I'm not familiar with a lot of them.

Besides the Shadowgrounds games, what are you familiar with?
Anything you recommend or don't recommend?