Author Topic: Found something kinda funny  (Read 1141 times)

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Found something kinda funny
« on: Sunday, August 07, 2011, 03:51:44 PM »
In the interest of livening up the boards a bit, I'll tell an interesting story.  So Jennie was trying to clean up my step-son's room at my sister-in-law's house.  She was trying to put his suitcase up on a shelf, but it wasn't going all the way back against the wall and we couldn't see what was blocking it.  So I get out a ladder and take a look.

It was a VHS tape from Blockbuster.  Somebody owes some serious late fees!  Not only was it pretty funny to find something like that, the best part was that it was some movie called Beetle Borgs.  I bet that was a good one!

Anyone else have some stories where they found something funny or interesting when cleaning or moving?

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Found something kinda funny
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 07, 2011, 04:23:00 PM »
I found a check for 18,000 dollars once that I thought I lost, haha. That was pretty exciting. Unfortunately most of the things I stumble on are bad memories, so those aren't good board stories.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 07, 2011, 04:29:44 PM »
Way back in grade school, 4th grade they give you a locker for the first time. At the end of the year everyone has to clean the stuff out. Theres garbage cans to throw junk out but I still ended up having to carry 2 full garbage bags full of stuff on the bus home. I never threw out anything and its a wonder how I got it all to fit in there.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 07, 2011, 04:47:15 PM »
One day when I was 7, my mom, brother and I went to the video store and rented a movie. Afterward, we stopped by another store and someone accidentally left a door unlocked. While we were in the store, someone stole the VHS tape from the car, but took nothing else. We had to pay like $100 to replace the tape and never ended up seeing the movie. We finally did see the movie a few years later. It was terrible. I can't believe we even rented it, let alone had to pay $100 to replace it.

The movie was The Stuff.