Special > Podcast

Podcast 3 delay.

<< < (2/4) > >>

MysterD:

--- Quote from: Quemaqua on Sunday, July 22, 2007, 08:18:10 AM ---Maybe not, but we recorded the thing last week!  So it really should have launched *last* weekend.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure it takes a good amount of time to edit and everything, especially to do it correctly.

I'd rather wait for a classic, done correctly -- than get something just get rushed out there just to get it out there.

Regardless, Que -- I'm sure you'll do fine w/ it since you delayed it to get it done right -- yeah. instead of EA'ing the product way before its ready! :P

K-man:
Make me look like a star Que.

Quemaqua:
Hell, you did that yourself.

Okay, I think it's done!  It may not be perfect, but I think it's pretty close.  I'm a bit burnt out, so some of the music cues are a little funny, and I know there are a couple points where I rambled tremendously and everybody will probably just want me to shut the fuck up, but I'm too tired to get into any more work on my own stuff.  I really need a new mic to get rid of some of the noise problems I've got.  That's like half my editing time right there... everyone else sounds fine because they're coming through the codec.

Anyway, I'm gonna' compress this sucker and get it to Scott, he'll upload it, and then hopefully Idol can again post up the show for us with some notes.

Thanks again to all who participate, and everybody who's been listening!

idolminds:
Ill go grab links n stuffs.

MysterD:
Great! Can't wait to listen to it!

And I would love to make a guest appearance in one of these future podcasts!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version