Author Topic: Oblivion - MODS  (Read 15336 times)

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: Oblivion - MODS -> Update - Nehrim TC released w/ English subtitles (9-13-2010)
« Reply #40 on: Monday, September 13, 2010, 03:40:20 PM »
Wow, this seems incredible. It's fun,y I was just talking about Oblivion yesterday evening. I was looking for a good excuse to reinstall ;D

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: Oblivion - MODS -> Update - Nehrim TC released w/ English subtitles (9-13-2010)
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, September 16, 2010, 06:50:51 PM »
I've been playing Nehrim over the last couple of days. The very beginning of it was very frustrating; running through dark, claustrophobic caves, trying to evade overpowering trolls etc. I persevered and after a few hours I finally made it outdoors and this is when I was impressed. Talk about forests and mountains as far as the eye could see! They've done a pretty good job with the outdoors areas so far! Think vanilla Oblivion with far denser foliage and better lighting.

At the very least, Nehrim is worth checking out (even though 1.6GB can be a hefty download). I'll try to give some more impressions when I get more time with it.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 11:25:50 AM »
I was going through this thread, looking for better UI than BTMod and something w/ an easy install, for high-resolutions [above 1024x768].

DarkUI'd w/ DarN.

Basically, this is a combo of the BTMod, DarkUI and DarN UI Mods.
Easiest to be installed via OBlivion Mod Manager [OBMM].
You can see how everything will look, while installing through OBMM - depending on what you select.
It's pretty sweet :)