Author Topic: Ah, myspace spam brings the funny  (Read 1389 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Ah, myspace spam brings the funny
« on: Friday, June 08, 2007, 01:34:26 PM »
Hey idolminds

How's it goin? I just moved to the Illinois,United States area and I wanna meet a nice guy around here :-). I moved here to Illinois,United States a couple of weeks ago for work and now that I'm here I have nobody to hang out with! I read your profile... You're cute and I liked what you had to say :-).

I'm just graduated college and I'm lookin for a guy who is a little bit older or more mature than me. You say you're 25 and you're cute so I guess you're qualified :-)

My friend Kim from back home suggested I tried using myspace to meet people in my area. I just signed up and my profile sux hehe. I do have a I put up a dating page at

My dating profile - Bahamas pictures

... I have alot of photos and stuff up if you wanna see me. My user name is "summerfun2". Its free to sign up.

I left you a personal msg on my homepage and I took a new pic for you today. Come check me out when you have a chance, k?

Lookin forward to seeyin ya,
I am so glad all these hot chicks are moving to the "Illinois,United States" area. Also, she thinks I'm cute (lies!) and likes what I have to say...which is absolutely nothing on my myspace page.

Guess I better sign up for that other web site to see her photos! Let me go grab my credit card...

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
Re: Ah, myspace spam brings the funny
« Reply #1 on: Friday, June 08, 2007, 01:41:58 PM »
Haha  :P

I was just reading an article in Newsweek about how this is becoming a problem. The Myspace guys said they were working to fix it, I guess that hasn't happened yet.

I wonder how many people this worked for? Except for the location thing it isn't half bad. Summerfun2 seems like a total hottie. I may have to check her out.  :-[

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #2 on: Friday, June 08, 2007, 02:48:11 PM »
But your already taken by the Pacman fetish chick.

Offline wizall

« Reply #3 on: Friday, June 08, 2007, 03:02:09 PM »
That bitch.  She told me she was moving to PORTLAND, OREGON United States area. 

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #4 on: Friday, June 08, 2007, 03:13:44 PM »
Haha.  I have a Myspace page but I think every single section says something like "I don't use this, go to my Facebook profile," but I still get tons of spam on Myspace too.  It's funny because every once in awhile someone real will friend request me so I'll go there and find like 30 other requests from people who I've never added and whose profiles have since been deleted (surprise).

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #5 on: Friday, June 08, 2007, 05:52:51 PM »
But your already taken by the Pacman fetish chick.

;D

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野