Author Topic: Bad Nick Names In High School  (Read 5059 times)

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
Bad Nick Names In High School
« on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 06:55:46 PM »
I was just thinking about all the horrible nicknames people had in high school, what did you call other people and what did they call you?

Gay Dude: There was this one guy who everyone called "Gay Dude". He was very effeminate and had all of the symptoms of a stereotypical gay person. He only hung out with girls, he waved his hands around a lot and he talked with a lisp. I also called this person "Gay Dude", but never to his face, I have no idea what his name was then or now.

The Lesbians: There were these two fuglies who were always together, one was kinda quiet and the other had more of a punk rock vibe going on. Once again, I never called them this to their faces, but when they were being referred to they were always known as "The Lesbians".

Rat Boy: This person I actually knew, his last name was "Demos" (pronounced Dee Most without the "T") and he was a trailer park kid from a broken home. He never had any money and was always hungry, so I would give him some of my change (pocket change was a lot in high school) and whatever I didn't want to finish eating. We called him "Rat Boy" because whenever food was up for grabs he would snatch it, run off and gnaw on it in a corner like a rat. He didn't seem to mind the name, but I'm not sure if he actually didn't mind getting free stuff.

Flame Head: There was this complete loner named John Breeden who was, what South Park would call, a ginger kid. He had the pasty skin, with dog dick red splotches on his face peppered with freckles and red hair as a cherry on top. Some people I hung out with used to call him all types of names, including "Flame Head" and other things non stop. I only called him "Flame Head" once, saw how hurt he was and never did it again. Actually, he jokingly chased after me, but I could see he wasn't happy about it. I see him sometimes and I know he remembers me, but I've never spoken to him or even apologized.

Train Wreck: There was this girl at school who had a messed up lip, I'm not sure what it was exactly, but her top lip obviously had some procedure done on it. Her top lip very mishapped  and bulbous in the middle, she also had horrible acne. Once again, I never called her "Train Wreck" to her face, but I also have no idea what her real name is.

Now its on to me, my names weren't nearly as bad as that. I had many, but they were mostly just playing on my last name, here are the main ones:

Mr. Simms: I used to get yelled at a lot in class and all the teachers would call me "Mr. Simms". I guess it caught on with all my other classmates because thats what most people would call me from now on.

Dr. Simms: My personal favorite, I got this name because I knew a lot about pills and what they did. I was like a walking pill book, I could tell you what a pill was, what it did and what the side effects were just by looking at it. I also...did a lot of them.

Black Guy: Yes, I was actually called that. However, I guess thats what you get being black and going to a mostly white school.

Offline poomcgoo

• Poster Child
Re: Bad Nick Names In High School
« Reply #1 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 07:20:15 PM »
i have red hair and freckles and people don't call me flame head they call me stud

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 07:31:32 PM »
i have red hair and freckles and people don't call me flame head they call me stud

I'm sure you're very attractive, if I were a bit more drunk I'd be all over you.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 07:43:30 PM »
This isn't high school, but we had a guy of Asian decent in grade school with the last name Ngyuyen.  Everyone called him "Ching."  He was American-born, and wasn't a quiet type... in fact he was one of the popular kids.  No one called him that to be mean, it's just what everyone called him, including his friends.

It took him until 8th grade to actually stand up to everyone and say he though it was insulting and he didn't like it.  Looking back, it was obviously incredibly racist and insulting.  I can't believe we did that.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 08:48:53 PM »

Why the fuck would you tell people you're a ginger?

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 09:00:28 PM »
Well, the fact that he has to use an umbrella every time he walks outside pretty much gives it away.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 09:10:57 PM »
Why the fuck would you tell people you're a ginger?

I don't think it was supposed to make sense seeing as how the term came from South Park". A lot of the stuff they do on there doesn't make sense.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 09:16:43 PM »
A lot of the stuff they do isn't supposed to make sense. It's satire on the absurd nature of society, which itself doesn't make sense. At least, some of it is. Some of it is just silly.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 09:19:03 PM »
A lot of the stuff they do isn't supposed to make sense. It's satire on the absurd nature of society, which itself doesn't make sense. At least, some of it is. Some of it is just silly.

I've caught my first episode in a few years and apparently Bono is born of shit? Can someone explain that to me?

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 09:28:19 PM »
It's pretty hard to comprehend. You probably wouldn't understand.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 09:38:02 PM »
It's pretty hard to comprehend. You probably wouldn't understand.

I'm sorry man, but that was horrible. If you really had nothing better to say, you could've just gone to sleep or something.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #11 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 09:45:21 PM »
If you actually took me seriously, maybe you should go to bed. Lighten up. Stop thinking everyone hates you. I was just joking.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 09:51:02 PM »
If you actually took me seriously, maybe you should go to bed. Lighten up. Stop thinking everyone hates you. I was just joking.

I have never taken you seriously, but I do feel like going to bed after reading your posts. I know that no one hates me, perhaps you should try harder to convince me.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #13 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 09:52:49 PM »
It seems as though you try hard enough for all of us. I'm sorry that my posts put you to sleep.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »
It seems as though you try hard enough for all of us. I'm sorry that my posts put you to sleep.

I'm sure we all have a difference in opinions on what is worth actually reading. I didn't say you put everyone into a coma after reading your words... just me.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #15 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:10:07 PM »
I didn't say you put everyone into a coma after reading your words... just me.

I won't post the obvious response.

Regardless, don't post such hypocritical statements. If my posts put you into a coma, why would they incite such a response in you? Stop acting like you are something that you aren't.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:14:35 PM »
What am I acting like? The only thing I'm doing is trying not to incite a riot with the rest of the members by letting some one like you try and pull me across the line. I think everyone here knows that if I have something on my mind I go ahead and say it. How about you tell me whats really wrong?

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #17 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:17:09 PM »
This is officially the most boring fucking exchange I have ever read.  Seriously, somebody tell a racist joke or something.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #18 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:19:39 PM »
This is officially the most boring fucking exchange I have ever read.  Seriously, somebody tell a racist joke or something.

Ok then then...

Why do niggers always have sex on their minds?
Because they have pubes on their heads!

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #19 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:22:49 PM »
What am I acting like? The only thing I'm doing is trying not to incite a riot with the rest of the members by letting some one like you try and pull me across the line. I think everyone here knows that if I have something on my mind I go ahead and say it. How about you tell me whats really wrong?

No one is pulling you anywhere. You take your own strides. Where you end up is your decision alone. I'm trying to goad you into stepping back across the line. But, obviously, you are adamant to cross it.

This thread was fine until you got the wrong impression and attacked me for it.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #20 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:25:54 PM »
From random internet search:

Q: Why was Jesus not born in France?
A: Because they couldn’t find three wise men or a virgin.

See, we need more of this to be happening.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:26:51 PM »
No one is pulling you anywhere. You take your own strides. Where you end up is your decision alone. I'm trying to goad you into stepping back across the line. But, obviously, you are adamant to cross it.

This thread was fine until you got the wrong impression and attacked me for it.

You say that no one is trying to pull me across the line...then you openly admit to trying to pull me across the line? Look, if you really want to get my goat, say something really bad, I'm sure I won't refuse if I think my goat has gone missing.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #22 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:31:58 PM »
Nick, my post insinuated that you had already crossed the line and I was trying to pull you back.

So many of your posts are misinformed, or simply misinterpreted notions of other posts. Besides the fact, the whole notion of a "line" is absurd. Things aren't so clear cut.

In any case, this whole discussion is ridiculous. The whole reason I was arguing in the first place was to show you how you had simply misunderstood my earlier comment.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:36:18 PM »
Nick, my post insinuated that you had already crossed the line and I was trying to pull you back.

So many of your posts are misinformed, or simply misinterpreted notions of other posts. Besides the fact, the whole notion of a "line" is absurd. Things aren't so clear cut.

In any case, this whole discussion is ridiculous. The whole reason I was arguing in the first place was to show you how you had simply misunderstood my earlier comment.

Jesus! Cut the shit already, just come right out and tell me what you mean't by your earlier comment? Oh by earliest comment, I'm going to go by your first:

Quote from: ghandi
Well, the fact that he has to use an umbrella every time he walks outside pretty much gives it away.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #24 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:37:27 PM »
I meant that I hate black people. Couldn't you see that?

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #25 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:39:36 PM »
I meant that I hate black people. Couldn't you see that?

Haha! Everyone hates black people! I'm black and I'm still afraid of them, maybe we should be brothers.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #26 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:42:06 PM »
maybe we should be brothers.

I'm not going to explain genetics or the facts of life to you, but that's not how things work...

Edit: Also, No. We shouldn't.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #27 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:43:35 PM »
I'm not going to explain genetics or the facts of life to you, but that's not how things work...

Edit: Also, No. We shouldn't.

I've seen the "Facts of Life" on TV Land, it sucked.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #28 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:49:15 PM »
Not surprisingly, one of the thread titles on the Facts of Life IMDB page is "Facts of Life sucks".

Offline poomcgoo

• Poster Child
« Reply #29 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 10:50:42 PM »
That South Park episode about gingers was fucking hilarious.  I'm straight up ginger son.  I know where you sleep.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #30 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 11:07:50 PM »
Everyone should be able to laugh at themselves. I'm going to laugh myself to sleep right now.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 11:48:56 PM »
I don't think it was supposed to make sense seeing as how the term came from South Park". A lot of the stuff they do on there doesn't make sense.

British people have been using 'ginger' as an insult far before South Park aired that episode.  I understand why people hate gingers, just not why you would admit that you are one in an anonymous environment. 

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #32 on: Friday, November 09, 2007, 11:56:37 PM »
Why do people hate 'gingers' ?

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, November 11, 2007, 04:33:29 AM »
I've been compiling a list of everything I've ever been called; nicknames, aliases, beauraucratic errors etc.

Here are a few:

Xessive (as you've all known me)
Kimo
Kimbo
Rooster
Akeem
Sand-Nigga
Terry (short for Terrorist)

Terry and Sand-nigga started around my first year in Uni coz I was the only Arab guy in my dorm. Fun times in uni!

Yeah, I don't get what some people hate about "Gingers." Come to think of it I think my first girlfriend was a Ginger! She was a ho too, but that's irrelevant and it doesn't affect my opinion of Gingers.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, November 11, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »
Ginger?  I thought I had heard all the derogatory pidgeon-holing names people call each other out there.  This one means nothing to me yet.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, November 11, 2007, 09:43:44 PM »
i had some bad nicknames in high school.. bear, bunny and bitch!

Taken.

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #36 on: Monday, November 12, 2007, 04:04:47 PM »
You should combine the two and go by Bunny-Bitch, or Bitch-Bunny.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #37 on: Monday, November 12, 2007, 06:36:18 PM »
i like neither of them and was happy to have forgotten them till i came across this thread.

:p

I called someone "cockroach"
Taken.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: Monday, November 12, 2007, 10:26:48 PM »
Ginger?  I thought I had heard all the derogatory pidgeon-holing names people call each other out there.  This one means nothing to me yet.

Think about most gingers.  Carrot-top, Prince Harry, that annoying kid in elementary school who wore snow pants even if it wasn't snowing.  There's good reason for all the disdain.

Anyways, I had some good ones I guess,

-Battlecock
-Bugsy
-Easy G
-G-unit
-G-thang
-Grease
-Mexico
-Double G
-C-cup
-Patches O Hoolahan
-fro thug

Most stemming from either my name or my hair for a large portion of highschool.  A few stemming from stories I won't explain.