Author Topic: Hearts of Iron IV  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Hearts of Iron IV
« on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 10:35:27 AM »
Probably not too many people interested in this game, but man, what a game. I wanted to give it a look due to Stellaris being such a success and thinking some people at my site would have played that and been curious about other Paradox games, so wrote a review.

http://www.goombastomp.com/reviews/hearts-of-iron-iv-war-revisions/

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: Hearts of Iron IV
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 11:55:31 AM »
I was going to get it but the Steam reviews are alarming. Apparently the AI is awful to the point of being broken?

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Hearts of Iron IV
« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 03:40:51 PM »
Huh. I can't say I experienced that. Then again, I'm not a veteran of the franchise with a shitload of experience to compare to. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary in the games I played that struck me as braindead, but I probably was playing halfway braindead myself, so maybe it all evened out.

Steam has 80% positive reviews, and a lot of the people complaining seem to be die-hard fans (one guy has like 200+ hours into THIS game, so god only knows how many into the others). Either way, Paradox is really good about fixing problems in my experience, so I have no doubt they'll put work into fixing what's broken.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野