Author Topic: Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty  (Read 1213 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
« on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 09:56:24 AM »

Full 3D remake of the original Oddworld. I read earlier than it'll be $30 and if they sell 250,000 copies they will do Exodus as well.

Offline Cools!

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Let's burn.
Re: Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 10:48:04 AM »
Looks amazyballs!

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 09:26:14 PM »
Honestly, I don't have all that much faith in Just Add Water (the company who makes these Oddworld remakes for Oddworld Inhabitants). The PC port of Stranger's Wrath was racked with problems which were never addressed.  They DID offer the HD update for free, which was cool, but that brought more problems to different people, which were again never addressed even though the developers were in contact with members of the community on STEAM in a weird "lets pretend we're going to try to fix this" kinda deal.

Personally, the game is still unplayable for me since the update and there's no option (on STEAM at least) to go back to the working version.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 10:07:34 PM »
Yeah, its a weird situation. Especially since they were doing ports of Xbox games and apparently this is being built from the ground up. So I dont know if thats going to be better or worse. I will definitely be waiting on reviews.