Author Topic: What up Wetta?  (Read 1100 times)

Offline ren

• Veteran
What up Wetta?
« on: Monday, December 18, 2006, 09:08:15 PM »
You have not posted since september, we need updates.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: What up Wetta?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 12:44:05 AM »
Word.  I haven't seen you since our WoW adventures ended.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Wetta3217

• n00b
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 09:17:36 AM »
 :-[

Nothing really is up, just class and i continue to coach Cross Country and track.  For cross country we added 2 more teams to the league this year.  We got 4th out of 8 teams.  Not bad but we really underestimated the new teams this year as last year we got 2nd in league.  I enjoyed coaching this year alot more than last year because this year, the girls really wanted to be out there and work hard.  Last year i hated because there were a couple of girls out there just to get out of P.E. class.  Didn't want to be out there, didn't want to work out, just being a bad influence to some of the other girls.  So why didn't we just kick them off...because our school doesn't have a place to send trouble makers.  So basically we are stuck we them till the end of the semester whether we want them or not.

Did anyone in California catch the news awhile ago about the teacher arrested in Arcadia charged with 24 counts...yeah that is where i work...and the worst thing is he was a girls soccer coach and helped out with track too...even worst news he is the second coach from track to get arrested within a year.  The first one was kepted under wraps and the media didn't get a hold of it.

I quit WOW for about 3 months because i was playing other games...mostly Gothic 3 and FFXII.  But with the recent patch i have been playing WOW non stop for pvp items and i joined a new guild so im in pre-mades alot.

So yeah that is pretty much what is going on.

Did i mention i got a annual pass to Disneyland and i go 2 times a month. Two weeks ago i went to Disneyland to go watch the Candle Light Christmas Reading Ceremony and surprise celebrity guest to read was ..........ANDY FREAKIN GARCIA!!!  How awesome was that!!!   I will be there for New Years Eve time to PARTY!!!
Currently Playing - WOW, Oblivion, Star Ocean "Till the End of Time", Dragon Quest VIII "Journey Of The Cursed King"

Currently Reading "Exile" The Legend of Drizzt book 2

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 09:25:22 AM »
You had me at  :-[