Author Topic: girl question  (Read 5037 times)

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
Re: girl question
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, September 15, 2007, 12:14:13 AM »
Beo, seriously, if she's doing what she's been doing, then save yourself the trouble and heartbreak down the line.  I guess be glad this came out now while it's all still early.  As far as your friend.. how can you even say he's a friend? 

Friends are upfront with things.  Friends are not supposed to sugar coat the truth or hide it from you.  I know this kind of attitude isn't common but I've always thought, that if my friend knew i was doing something wrong and told me straight to save me from trouble down the line then thank you.  I've lost friends because of this attitude - I knew a friend of mine was doing something wrong so I told her mom.  The friend stopped talking to me.  It's been almost 10 years and I still care about my friend but she's distanced herself from me.  But anyway, it's not about my friend.. but yeah, just let him know that what he's doing is ruining relationships because of some girl that mayn't even be worth it.

And what GPW said.. yeah... he got it.. and about what he said about going back to your ex.. it's not too bad being alone.. I haven't been in a relationship in A LONG LONG LONG TIME.. but it's been fun and life is simpler.  I have my reasons for not being in one.
Taken.

Offline beo

• Veteran
Re: girl question
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, September 15, 2007, 08:23:47 AM »
yeah, i'm really not that pissed off about it now. i was really drunk last night, falling over, beating up inanimate objects drunk. i don't like the fact that they both lied about their interests in each other, and how she's led me on and all that crap. but i have no real right to be angry about it, we're all single and that's the way it works sometimes. when it comes down to it, the only *real* reason i'm angry is because i'm so fucking desperate for sex at the moment. needless to say, next time i get really drunk and angry though, i'll try and direct my energies in his direction.

and no, i have no real intentions of going back to my ex. i've written several sentences as to why, which i've then gone back and deleted, because nothing brief can begin to illustrate the massive levels of crazy or whoreishness that woman exhibited.