Author Topic: My complaint about Pugnate  (Read 2322 times)

Offline beo

• Veteran
My complaint about Pugnate
« on: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 05:40:25 PM »
I am not short on words, so please bear with the length of this letter. First and foremost, Pugnate's pouty attempt to construct a creative response to my previous letter was absolutely pitiful. Really, Pugnate, stringing together a bunch of solecistic insults and seemingly random babble is hardly effective. It simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that knowledge is the key that unlocks the shackles of bondage. That's why it's important for you to know that I see how important Pugnate's disgraceful, tactless hijinks are to its faithfuls and I laugh. I laugh because if you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, find that some of Pugnate's choices of words in its crusades would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "brain-damaged" for "ultraphotomicrograph" and "meddlesome" for "phoneticogrammatical." The truth hurts, doesn't it, Pugnate? I had a conversation recently with some unprincipled prevaricators who were trying to intensify race hatred. That conversation convinced me that Pugnate is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, it has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people it desires to lead.

Pugnate's worshippers employ carefully developed psychological techniques to influence the attitudes of dominant culture towards any environment or activity that is predominantly cacodemonic. In reaching that conclusion, I have made the usual assumption that I certainly have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see Pugnate guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community. Pugnate has declared that it's staging a revolt against everyone who wants to institute change. Pugnate's revolting all right; the very sight of it turns my stomach. All kidding aside, if you looked up "venom-spouting-to-the-core" in the dictionary, you'd probably see its logo. I call this phenomenon "Pugnate-ism". The same might be said of irrational, mischievous pillocks. The problem is, if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that Pugnate thinks it's good that its convictions weaken family ties. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: I plan to hinder the power of asinine insurrectionists like it. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that Pugnate insists that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. Sorry, Pugnate, but, with apologies to Gershwin, "it ain't necessarily so." I'm sorry if I've gotten a little off track here, but if I were a complete sap, I'd believe Pugnate's line that statism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. Unfortunately for it, I realize that Pugnate's callow game of chess -- the ultra-uppity chess of cynicism -- has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this malodorous pickpocket and show it that its apparatchiks are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Pugnate, who wants nothing less than to canonize fatuitous fast-buck artists as nomological emblems of propriety.

Pugnate is utterly dotty. We all are, to some extent, but it sets the curve. As I've said in the past, Pugnate's sympathizers insist that Pugnate can achieve its goals by friendly and moral conduct. I say to them, "Prove it" -- not that they'll be able to, of course, but because every time Pugnate tries, it gets increasingly successful in its attempts to force some to live by restrictive standards not applicable to others. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought, but for imagination as well. We must inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that Pugnate's trained seals take for granted. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to make Pugnate answer for its wrongdoings. I close this letter along the same lines it opened on: Pugnate plants false evidence to incriminate its adversaries.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
Re: My complaint about Pugnate
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 07:25:56 PM »
What the fuck did I just walk in on here?

Offline ren

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 07:30:36 PM »
I just want to point out that if Pugnate does not one up this I will judge him accordingly.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 07:32:13 PM »
tldr

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 07:46:49 PM »
HEY YOU LEAVE PUGNATE ALONE

HE IS A CLASSY GUY AND I WILL NOT STANDBY WHILST HE IS SLANDERED LIKE THIS

Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 09:51:26 PM »
Surely Pug will have to defend his honor in the form of a duel.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 11:42:49 PM »
Unless you're a newly hatched pod person you already know that there is no evidence to support Mr. Beo's accusations. But let me add that Beo discounts important principles of our culture as mere platitudes. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Beo actually concerned about any of us or does he just want to desecrate religious objects? After reading this letter, you'll truly find it's the latter. Most people, unless they're irremediably horny, acknowledge that he uses conformism as a subtle poison to dry up the sound serum of morality on which this country used to thrive. Equally important is the fact that anyone who thinks that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by pernicious fiends for the purpose of population reduction is not living in the real world. It follows from this that Beo's hatchet men are merely ciphers. Beo is the one who decides whether or not to expose and neutralize his enemies rather than sit at the same table and negotiate. Beo is the one who gives out the orders to keep essential documents hidden from the public until they become politically moot. And Beo is the one trying to conceal how he was a silly quiddler when I first encountered him. He's a silly quiddler now. And there is no more reason for believing that he will ever cease to be a silly quiddler than there is for supposing that two wrongs make a right.

Beo likes to imply that women are spare parts in the social repertoire—mere optional extras. This is what his practices amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of batty drivel devised by his minions and mindlessly multiplied by perfidious drongos. If he is incapable of discerning the mad ramblings of beer-guzzling flimflammers from the wisdom and nuance embedded in a sage's discourse then I seriously doubt that he'll be capable of determining that he proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never dismantle national civil rights organizations by driving a wedge between the leaders and the rank-and-file members. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

It is certainly the height of ironies that Beo has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. He can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches Beo's nostrils, he'll start talking about the joy of McCarthyism and how five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities. As you listen to Beo's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that his gofers have been running around recently trying to detach individuals from traditional sources of strength and identity—family, class, private associations. Meanwhile, Beo has been preparing to practice human sacrifice on a grand scale in some sort of satanic death cult. The whole episode smacks of a carefully orchestrated operation. If you ask me, this is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact.

Beo insists that scapegoatism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. The great irony is that he used to complain about being persecuted. Now Beo is our primary persecutor. This reversal of roles reminds me that he has nothing but contempt for you, and you don't even know it. That's why I feel obligated to inform you that it's really astounding that he has somehow found a way to work the words "blepharosphincterectomy" and "subjectivoidealistic" into his animadversions. However, you may find it even more astounding that he has never been a big fan of freedom of speech. Beo supports pogroms on speech, thought, academic license, scientific perspective, journalistic integrity, and any other form of expression that gives people the freedom to state that Beo once tried to convince a bunch of us that his virulent Praetorian Guard is a benign and charitable agency. Fortunately, calmer heads prevailed and a number of people informed the rest of the gang that certain facts are clear. For instance, you may have noticed that we must hold not only Beo, but also Beo's followers, accountable for their sinful scribblings. But you don't know the half of it. For starters, Beo's putrid declamations leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously killing countless children through starvation and disease. Are these children his enemies? As you ponder the answer to that question, consider that he masterminded last year's now-infamous attempt to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that Beo can dole out or retract.

It should be clear by this point that the blatant ignorance and social maladjustment of Beo's values will protect undeserved privilege by the next full moon. So what's the connection between that and Beo's fairy tales? The connection is that I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. One of the things that impresses me about all of it is the massive number of people who realize that he says that he needs a little more time to clean up his act. As far as I'm concerned, his time has run out.

Even if Beo's facts were reliable, they were gathered selectively and then manipulated towards favored conclusions. In a rather infamous speech, Beo exclaimed that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel. (I edited out the rest of what he said because, well, it didn't really say anything.) The falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart. Surprised? You shouldn't be, because he and his grunts are on a recruiting campaign, trying to convince everyone they meet to participate in authorizing, promoting, celebrating, and legitimizing salacious anarchism. Don't join that little empire; instead, remember the scriptures: "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil."

If we are going to speak objectively about Beo's remarks, we must understand that Beo once had the audacity to tell me that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. My riposte was that if I were to compile a list of his forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that Beo's confidants, who are legion, have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times—stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize Beo's sententious utterances. It is not a pretty sight.

Beo's bedfellows want to sharpen intergroup tensions for one purpose and one purpose only: to conspire with evil. Before Beo once again claims that the few of us who complain regularly about his threats are simply spoiling the party, he should do some real research rather than simply play a game of bias reinforcement with his chargés d'affaires. He has written volumes about how cell-phone towers are in fact covert mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep. Don't believe a word of it, though. The truth is that he wants to control every aspect of our lives. Beo wants us to rise, fall asleep, work, and live at the beat of a drum. Then, once we're molded into a uniform mass, we'll be incapable of seeing that Beo's eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity and his vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all totally justified?)

Beo gets a lot of perks from the system. True to form, he ceaselessly moves the goalposts to prevent others from benefiting from the same perks. This suggests that I must ask that Beo's yes-men even the score. I know they'll never do that so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to lower this country's moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity.

Beo has occasionally been successful at using both overt and covert deceptions to make my worst nightmares come true. Upon such points his natural character always exhibits itself most determinedly as he further strives to create an ideological climate that will enable him to force us to experience the full spectrum of the Beo Rainbow of Animalism. More prosaically, if I seem a bit tendentious, it's only because I'm trying to communicate with him on his own level. Beo's apologias fail to convince me that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. Ask anyone. I believe it was Hegel who said, "An understanding of pauperism is propaedeutic to an understanding of his heinous double standards". It would be great if all of us could present a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future. In the end, however, money talks and you-know-what walks. Perhaps that truism also explains why if you want truth, you have to struggle for it. This letter represents my struggle, my attempt at convincing the government to clamp down hard on Beo's memoranda. It is also my soapbox for informing the community at large that to Beo's mind, his pranks are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals. So that means that he can succeed without trying, right? No, not right. The truth is that Beo and I disagree about our civic duties. I suspect that we must do our utmost to create and nurture a true spirit of community. Beo, on the other hand, believes that propagandism is a be-all, end-all system that should be forcefully imposed upon us. Lastly, I can't end this letter without mentioning that Mr. Beo's not interested in finding truth but only in defending ideas that fit with his world vision.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 06, 2011, 08:13:53 PM »

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, April 07, 2011, 12:35:16 AM »
Oh God, why did I click?! I could have lived blissfully in ignorance of this thread!!

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, April 07, 2011, 07:08:37 AM »
Touche, pug. Touche.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, April 07, 2011, 04:31:11 PM »
CTRL-F

"prince of bel air"

I'm so disappointed.