Author Topic: So a dumb bitch let her dogs loose in a pond near my place...  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Cools!

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Let's burn.
So a dumb bitch let her dogs loose in a pond near my place...
« on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 06:49:03 PM »
There's a pond near my place where a bunch of birds nest including Canadian geese. Some lady released a pair of English springer spaniels and they started chasing the birds around. Sounds like innocent fun no? Until they cornered a goose and killed it...

The dumb bitch did nothing to stop it, just stayed on the side looking on. A couple of people came out of their houses to see what was going on and everyone was shocked, of course nobody did anything. Anyway, I ran back in to grab my camera before it was too late and managed to snap a couple of photos as evidence. Unfortunately I missed getting the full face of the lady, but I did get a side shot of her doing nothing.

The whole thing pisses me off. You can't just release your dogs in an area like this. Especially a breed that was basically selected for hunting and then do nothing when they start attacking. The pond is partly designed to allow birds to nest. Some of the geese have chicks now and some of their nests were destroyed by the dogs as well.

I sent a complaint to the local animal control. It's illegal to kill geese in these areas. Unfortunately, without an address they can't do much so I'm going to stalk the area and find out were she lives.

I will have my vengeance.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: So a dumb bitch let her dogs loose in a pond near my place...
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 07:25:54 PM »
Yeah, that's bullshit.  Can't say I feel bad for the geese though.  The last several years, Canadian Geese have become a bit of a pest around here in the spring and summer.

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 07:33:20 PM »
Geese are evil bastards and I feel little or no emotion when they die.

Strangely, I can say the exact same thing about the woman.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 07:44:52 PM »
That's pretty jacked.  I wish you luck in your quest.  I'd totally help if I didn't live in another country.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Cools!

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Let's burn.
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 07:50:43 PM »
I don't really *like* Canadian geese either. But the lady is a tard.  You can't just go around letting your dogs loose and then do nothing when they attack animals. This could've been a cat, rabbit, whatever...

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »
Yeah, that's bullshit.  Can't say I feel bad for the geese though.  The last several years, Canadian Geese have become a bit of a pest around here in the spring and summer.

Some were hissing at me because I dared walk between them on the paved loop around Winton Woods lake.  There was a big swarm of them just waddling by.  No fear at all of people.  Shit all over the pavement too.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 09:26:10 PM »
Do we get to see the pics?

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 09:45:41 PM »
Some were hissing at me because I dared walk between them on the paved loop around Winton Woods lake.  There was a big swarm of them just waddling by.  No fear at all of people.  Shit all over the pavement too.

Not going to lie here - I fucking hate those things.  Goddamn air rats.