Poll

la lal llala

raah
2 (66.7%)
rrrroo
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Wii Games...  (Read 2371 times)

Offline ender

Wii Games...
« on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 09:32:54 PM »
So I'm a good way into Zelda... and I want to take a bit of break and buy another Wii game. I'm playing Rayman that I rented and it's pretty good... definitely more hilarious than it is depth-filled gameplay. I am seriously thinking about getting Trauma Center... it seems like the kind of obscure game I might play on the dreamcast... so has anyone played the original for the DS. Is it fun?

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Wii Games...
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 09:44:38 PM »
People seemed to like it a lot.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 09:54:00 PM »
No, but I almost picked it up a number out of times. Something bigger just always took my time.

I picked up Monkey Ball with my Wii and have put a wii (heh) bit of time into it. The main game is pretty cool and the Wiimote controls make it more interesting than the original. If you want something with a multiplayer part, I imagine Monkey Ball is going to be the go-to game for a while. There's literally 50 mini-multiplayer games and a lot of them would be fun with other people. Of course, then you have the problem of getting more controller, but it's something to consider.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 10:05:43 PM »
Sweet!  More multiplayer games!

... can I come over?

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 10:11:52 PM »
Trauma Center on the DS was hard at times, but never frustrating. I could barely do it on the DS, I couldn't imagine doing it on the Wii.

Offline ScaryTooth

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 10:15:02 PM »
I was toying with buying another one too. I have Dead Rising to play after Zelda though.

I too was thinking Trauma Center, and Monkey Ball.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 11:02:35 PM »
No need to buy the game, after racking my brain (and wallet) trying to find Phoenix Wright, I ended up buying a SuperCard.

Offline ender

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 06, 2006, 08:08:14 PM »
So I got Trauma Center... and I have to say: it fucking rules. It's very intense and addictive. The story is interesting and the game controls are smooth as buttah. Definitely a very unique game. Reminds me of some of the weird import shit I would play on  DreamCast.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 06, 2006, 08:31:18 PM »
It reminded me of the same thing, ender. I mean, just from looking at it.  I haven't tried it out yet obviously.

All this Wii talk is really making me want one again.  I seem to be hearing pretty consistently good things, and that's making me *want*.  And I need to stop wanting, because right now I literally have $200 that has to last me for another two weeks until I get paid again.  And that's fucking scary.  I have no idea what happened to all the money I put into the bank, and I accidentally overwrote my records so I have no way of checking.

I hate money.  I fucking hate it.

Offline ender

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 07, 2006, 05:17:13 AM »
I hear ya, man. I've been pretty strapped lately... and I had to pay court costs on a ticket I was dismissed from... and I had to finish paying off my left over tuition... fortunately I had a small window of some extra cash I saved to get the Wii, otherwise I would be playing nothing at all.

But I say when you get the money for it without being strapped... pick one up, it's a damn fun system.

Offline HxCeddie

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 07, 2006, 01:44:48 PM »
Well....I have zelda, guitar hero 2, gears of war, call of duty 3, and rainbow six:vegas to play right now, so I'm just trying to find time to play all of these games. Hopefully after finals, I can just take a couple of days off of work and just rip through these games.