Author Topic: If you are a fan of Weird Al, the Epic Rap Battle of History guys, or science...  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Watch this..

Too funny!

I died laughing when the 'twist' came with the third rapper. ;)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: If you are a fan of Weird Al, the Epic Rap Battle of History guys, or science...
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 16, 2014, 02:16:41 PM »
If you arent a fan of Weird Al....FUCK YOU!

But seriously, that was great. And Al has a new album coming out next month. I am so looking forward to it.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: If you are a fan of Weird Al, the Epic Rap Battle of History guys, or science...
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 09:37:51 AM »
I'm at work and can't watch the video, but I'll make a comment about the ERB videos.  Some are really good, like Babe Ruth vs. Lance Armstrong and Moses vs. Santa Claus.  But others are real bad like Goku vs. Superman.  I suppose it is only natural.  Either way, it is one of the few YouTube channels I subscribe to.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 11:12:41 AM »
I watched one of those videos when it was first a thing, and it was pretty great. People have forced me to watch a bunch of them since, though, and it was only funny the once. The others are just as clever, but the idea has no legs at all. I have no idea why these are still popular.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野