Author Topic: Sex + Goat = Disaster.  (Read 2586 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Sex + Goat = Disaster.
« on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 10:18:34 PM »
linky

Man forced to marry goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to marry a goat after he was caught having sex with it.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars, about £35, to Mr Alifi, reports the BBC.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, of Hai Malakal, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: "What are you doing there?", he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up."

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

I hope Que is reading.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Sex + Goat = Disaster.
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 11:31:09 PM »
I am indeed, and laughing my ass off.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 08:34:35 PM »
lol.  Awesome.  Sounds like the perfect premise for a sitcom.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »
How long would that last? :P

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 20, 2006, 08:23:31 PM »
1 episode. But it would become a cult internet classic, and by popular demand several unaired episodes would be released on DVD making the goat a millionaire.  Tragically,  The man who plays the goat's husband will be hit by a garbage truck while on a morning jog through his neighborhood.  The conspiracy theorists will grab hold of the story and become convinced that there are several clues in the unaired episodes as well as on the DVD cover art that point to a vast government conspiracy suggesting that the NSA arranged the actor's demise because he was using his fame to sell uzbekistani cotton growing secrets to certain "red" governments.  The goat would then spend its millions trying to clear his former co-stars name and die shivering and penniless in a Calcutta gutter next to a transvestite dressed like Christina Aguilera before she became a slut.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, September 20, 2006, 10:46:17 PM »
 ;D

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline ender

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 06:19:37 AM »
What the hell. That is the most fucked up and funny thing I've read in a long time.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 09:45:09 PM »
1 episode. But it would become a cult internet classic, and by popular demand several unaired episodes would be released on DVD making the goat a millionaire.  Tragically,  The man who plays the goat's husband will be hit by a garbage truck while on a morning jog through his neighborhood.  The conspiracy theorists will grab hold of the story and become convinced that there are several clues in the unaired episodes as well as on the DVD cover art that point to a vast government conspiracy suggesting that the NSA arranged the actor's demise because he was using his fame to sell uzbekistani cotton growing secrets to certain "red" governments.  The goat would then spend its millions trying to clear his former co-stars name and die shivering and penniless in a Calcutta gutter next to a transvestite dressed like Christina Aguilera before she became a slut.

That made me laugh a lot. :)