Author Topic: oh yeah, fuck you, or something.  (Read 2455 times)

Offline beo

• Veteran
oh yeah, fuck you, or something.
« on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 07:47:36 PM »
so i get the results and (hopefully computers) back in the next few days. oh yeah. went out and got fucked tonight. was having a dance and shit, sat next to some girl, had a bit of a chat and she fell over and blood started falling out of her face. fuck. called the bar staff over, called an ambulance gave my name to the police, watched her get carried out on a gurney.... so yeah, she was cunvulsing and people were asking what the fuck i gave her. for once, nothing. great....

i need a fucking vacation.

WHY DOES MY LIFE CONSIST OF SHIT?!

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: oh yeah, fuck you, or something.
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 07:52:32 PM »
Drug and alcohol abuse?  Just a guess.

I know, I'm just being a dick.  Tough luck either way, mate... did they ever figure out what was wrong with her, or did you just see her off and that was that?  It sounds pretty scary whatever it was.  It's the blood... that's a bad sign.  You think she might already have been on something before you started talking to her?

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »
she must of been. i don't know. the blood was the scary bit. thought i was in. fucking messy shit. keep falling into myself, GRAAAH. things just aint right at the minute. totally going to go crazy soon. suggestions welcome for rampage situation.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:04:19 PM »
Chilling out is probably better.  Go somewhere where you can clear your head... maybe go stay with family for a bit or something?  Better that than to work yourself up or indulge in anything that might get you into more trouble, yeah?  I don't know what your job situation is, but maybe a little bit of a vacation might be a good thing, like you said.  I know how bad I get when I'm in up to my neck and a bunch of other shit starts happening.  The stress just gets to me and I go a little insane.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:13:17 PM »
yeah, been staying with parents since the shit. also been dong lots of mdma. just booze tonight though. i do love living in interesting predicaments though. haha, hopefully all will be awesome in a month or so and i'll be sober enough to condense it into something readable. if not, well i guess i'll go to prison or some shit. either way, tales to tell....

fuck. i've got hiccups.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:35:15 PM »
A.) Blow is a terrible, terrible, yet wonderful drug.

B.)
yeah, been staying with parents since the shit. also been dong lots of mdma.

No, ...just no.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:43:09 PM »
parents or mdma? one brings eternal cups of tea and sandwiches, the other unrelenting happiness. both are rather nice, but have their own unique drawbacks.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 08:47:53 PM »
Mainly the MDMA.  Isn't the down off that pretty bad, like E?  I'd personally avoid anything with a harsh hang over when going through shit.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 16, 2008, 12:05:26 AM »
Did she look like Uma Thurman with a black wig?

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 16, 2008, 12:11:53 AM »
haha, nice one Cobra.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 16, 2008, 08:38:02 AM »
Mainly the MDMA.  Isn't the down off that pretty bad, like E?  I'd personally avoid anything with a harsh hang over when going through shit.

MDMA is the essentially the same thing as E - it's the chemical that brings the euphoria. The only real difference is that E generally contains chemicals other than MDMA such as amphetamines.

Don't know how I know that. And I have no clue about the comedown since I've never done it.

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 16, 2008, 09:41:54 PM »
MDMA and E are the same thing, and a part of the larger class of drugs Called Amphetamines.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 16, 2008, 10:52:22 PM »
When I did pure MDMA I puked my ass off everytime I made a move, cigarette, drink, walk...blech! Blech! Blech! Eventually, all I could do was just sit around and mumble a conversation to other people.

I was very active on E, if some of you remember.

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, May 17, 2008, 04:17:15 PM »
MDMA and E are the same thing, and a part of the larger class of drugs Called Amphetamines.
MDMA is not a true amphetamine, it's just structurally similar to one. It is in fact a phenethylamine.

Consult Shulgin's legendary PiHKAL.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: Monday, May 19, 2008, 08:38:48 PM »
yeah, mdma and e are the same thing - it's just the chemical name for the substance. when you buy ecstacy pills, the actual ammount of mdma you get is pretty minimal nowadays. pure crystal mdma has taken off in a massive way round here in the last few years, and while more expensive than pills, it's cleaner and relatively risk free - since unlike ecstacy pills, you know exactly what you're getting.

nick, your reaction surprises me! everytime i do it, everything just kind of fits into place, conversation is easy (and extremely fun), every piece of music i hear makes me want to dance or sing, all sense of ego is lost and i can just really be myself. this is all accompanied by an overwhelming feeling of compassion, inner warmth and the sense that everything will be ok. the comedown can suck, but if you take some 5-htp tablets (herbal remedy type stuff that replenishes seratonin) and a couple of vallium, it's nowhere near as bad as a good hangover.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #15 on: Monday, May 19, 2008, 09:56:47 PM »
this is all accompanied by an overwhelming feeling of compassion, inner warmth and the sense that everything will be ok.

Ah, yes. Blissful ignorance is so nice until it fades away into a painful sense of reality.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 19, 2008, 10:41:13 PM »
everytime i do it, everything just kind of fits into place, conversation is easy (and extremely fun), every piece of music i hear makes me want to dance or sing, all sense of ego is lost and i can just really be myself. this is all accompanied by an overwhelming feeling of compassion, inner warmth and the sense that everything will be ok. the comedown can suck, but if you take some 5-htp tablets (herbal remedy type stuff that replenishes seratonin) and a couple of vallium, it's nowhere near as bad as a good hangover.

Hmm . . .  How dangerous is this stuff.  Very habit-forming?  The last time I felt everything was going to be OK was about 2 years ago.  I really miss that feeling.

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #17 on: Monday, May 19, 2008, 10:56:53 PM »
Judging by emergency room admissions and toxicology reports, pure MDMA at a reasonable dose is much safer than one night of moderate-to-heavy drinking. The catch is that it's hard to find pure MDMA.

MDMA doesn't have any direct effect on the dopamine system, so it's not addictive. That said, some people do find it habit-forming.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: Monday, May 19, 2008, 11:32:10 PM »
Interesting.  Thanks.  I'm completely ignorant about recreational drugs.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 07:11:25 AM »
Probably best to stay that way.

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 02:30:41 PM »
Or to consult the indispensable Erowid.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 08:31:41 PM »
Indeed. Erowid knows all.

As a general rule of thumb, though, I only do drugs when I'm content and happy with my life (although I don't even smoke pot anymore - my drug habit consists of eating mushrooms twice a year and that's about it). Relying on drugs to get that "happy" feeling or what have you is a recipe for disaster in the long run.

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 10:53:05 PM »
Ghandi gets his "happy" feeling from imported JRPGs and downloaded hentai - as God intended.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 09:54:24 AM »
Yeah but then I start crying afterward. It's a vicious cycle. 

Offline poomcgoo

• Poster Child
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 10:57:38 AM »
Drugs are awesome if you take them responsibly.  I go to school for Pharmacy, as I'm sure some of you know, so knowing everything -- literally, everything -- about every drug ensures I know I'll never worry.   Rolling is fucking great, but I haven't done it in a while.  D-amphetamines are my favorite (ie. active salt in adderall; dexedrine).

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 11:03:34 PM »
...rolling?

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, May 22, 2008, 01:20:09 PM »
Alcohol makes you drunk, weed makes you stoned, and ecstasy makes you roll.