Author Topic: Interdrama!!!!  (Read 1366 times)

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
Interdrama!!!!
« on: Thursday, November 06, 2008, 11:05:07 PM »
I've recently been listining to the Keith and the Girl Podcast while driving and at work again.  I know someone else here used to listen to them (Cools?), and I just got back into it a few months ago (podcasts in traffic are the shit). 

Anyway, Cools (?) may remember a few years ago an episode about a guy on their forums and in their chat named Coconut calling into the show and defending the Dateline NBC "To Catch a Predator" kiddie fuckers.  Not the good kind of defense, but the "These guys want to get laid and if a 13 year old was willing to give it out to you you'd do it too" kind.  So anyways, they basically made fun of him, he hung up, and the next day this really young sounding chick called in to defend "her friend".  A rough paraphrase of her defense of "her friend":

Look, 13 year olds know all about sex.  If it was wrong for us to have sex they wouldn't teach us about "fucking and shit" in middle school.

She just left a message, so there wasn't any interaction, but they made fun of it pretty well considering how completely creepy it was.  She then called and left another message telling them to ignore the previous message.   This one wasn't any less creepy.  So anyways, this guy being a pedophile was an in joke for a while and he seemed to like the attention but eventually disappeared for a few years.

Last Friday:

Coconut bumps a 2 year old thread making fun of him to point out that he's not looking for sympathy BUT this chick was found dead the day before.  Being attention loving he stuck around and answered some questions vaguely before saying "I don't know the full story, but some of her friends said she was really fucked up and was into strangling herself.  Whatever, the chick was fucking crazy."  Everybody laughs, some people call him a murderer, Keith reveals that two years ago the FBI had contacted them looking for more personal information on the guy (which is kind of fucking scary for a lot of reasons).

BOOM! Internet detectives go to work.  They somehow figure out this guy was the last person with her on the night she died and found a youtube video of the two of them she posted that night.  He also knows the exact time of everything he did that night, which is fucked.  I'm awaiting more developments.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Interdrama!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 06, 2008, 11:50:57 PM »

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 06, 2008, 11:54:35 PM »
Do you have a link? Is there an article on ED?

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 07, 2008, 12:56:08 AM »
He said something along the lines of "I was careful" somewhere in the show. If he didn't kill a bitch, what need does he have of being careful?

I haven't read much of that, but it's the episode discussion of when he called in again the other day (I left that part out) to defend himself. 

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 07, 2008, 12:58:37 AM »
Holy shit, just saw this:

yes please point that out.
also from a very old episode, we learned that he picks up girls in neopets.com.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBS!!!!

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 07, 2008, 03:40:42 AM »
man i dont even work there anymore
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 07, 2008, 11:38:13 PM »
Because working there was interfering with your inter-macking?

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 08, 2008, 12:01:49 AM »
wow...

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 08, 2008, 12:03:44 AM »
Trust me, Keebs moved on from neopets weeks ago once he got the inside scoop. He's weeks ahead of the press. Crafty little bastard...